Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ll know this too. The responses are just damage control. Unfortunately they don’t see to realise it takes more than generic, robotic, disingenuous copy and paste responses to fix the issues they have. Until they actually take the feedback on board and acknowledge their own wrong doings, opinions won’t change.
I have replied in my original review, I will be interested to see if they follow up with another reply

Reactions: 2
*my analysis*
'Wow wow wow! Your figure is AMAZING! You are so gorgeous, feminine and curvy with curves in all the right places!! You have such amazing long and slim legs, we must draw attention to them whenever possible! You have lovely neat shoulders and arms and you are beautifully in proportion at the shoulders and hips.'

I am apple shaped. Overweight apple shaped 😂 I have broad shoulders, massive tits, no hips or arse and every bit of chocolate I shove in my greedy mouth goes straight to my round belly! Now obviously I would not expect a stylist to put it like that 😛 but let's be real. I just thought it was a really over the top gushy email, but I'll be honest I thought that was the only personal bit in the generic analysis. You've shattered my delusional dreams that I am in fact not the goddess they led me to believe I was 😭😭😭😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree. Make me feel good but don’t be false. I’m overweight, bloated, clearly look unhappy in my analysis pictures. Don’t lie to me. Tell me how to dress for my shape and to accentuate what needs accentuating and conceal what I don’t want to be seen.

Reactions: 9
The replies to the negative Trust Pilot reviews are shocking! Basically you're anonymous so you're a liar, why didn't you tell us you weren't happy......beggars belief! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I know it’s so ridiculous. And it’s literally all a copy and paste. They have no interest in helping people once the analysis is done

Reactions: 4
Swipe up! (Sorry have no idea how to reply on here) and there lies the problem and why people have ended up disappointed. Some people really need affirmation to feel good and I think that's why there were the gushy posts about crying over the kind words. (That's okay if that's you by the way, we all work differently)

Some people don't, they have accepted the flaws and want work with them. They are just lost a bit and need honest guidance and advice on what to wear. Not somebody to write them a poem about their eyes 🤷‍♀️

I know my flaws. I will never have a peachy bum and although that sucks there isn't anything I can do about it. I just wanted an 'experts' opinion on how best to dress it. I have never looked at my analysis since the first read as it was useless.

Reactions: 12
They’re really not doing themselves any favours with the replies on trust pilot. If anything they’re just painting themselves as unprofessional and passive aggressive. It’s a shame that they can’t acknowledge where they can improve or say what they’re doing to address the points about outdated and poor quality pdf documents.

Reactions: 10
I agree. Make me feel good but don’t be false. I’m overweight, bloated, clearly look unhappy in my analysis pictures. Don’t lie to me. Tell me how to dress for my shape and to accentuate what needs accentuating and conceal what I don’t want to be seen.
Exactly! I wouldn’t expect them to say “oh you’re overweight/obese, etc”.
But they could say, “I feel your tummy is your problem area. If you do X, Y or Z then it will help disguise this and draw the attention to your slimmer legs”. It’s still positive. It’s constructive and most of all it’s truthful!

Hello! Another one here. I was so excited for my gold analysis, and when it came I was so underwhelmed. I remember thinking “they’ve just put in key words from the info I sent, and it’s put it into a statement bank document”. Ah well, live and learn, the Facebook group was very useful and at least now I know what I’m working with... and then all this! Taking away the most useful resource! (Thank goodness for the new group right? So much better 😊)

Found this thread (and the first one) via the FB page, and I’m staggered at the depth of these shenanigans. Looking at my analysis now, ticks all the “key phrases” boxes... 😏

“You have a great figure with curves in all the right places! A defined waist, pretty décolletage and may I say great boobs – we have loads to accentuate”

My figure is NOT great. I looked horrendous in the candid vest/leggings shot I sent in! 😂 Again, obvs I wasn’t looking for crushing and unkind honesty, but please don’t patronise me and blow smoke up my (non peachy 😡🤣) arse.

Reactions: 13
Those TP replies are disgraceful. Why are they trying to make themselves look even worse?! Someone needs to come in and shake some business sense into her before she completely fucks it up. Her diehards will wake up from their kool aid coma one day

Reactions: 5
Been lurking but had to post my analysis bingo as it's almost identical to @fabulous_clara

You have a great figure. Gorgeous feminine curves in all the right places, with a great bust and pretty décolletage - we have tonnes to accentuate

• Wow
8AC38316-C876-4D49-8450-14565BD5AFAC.jpeg

But you can throw a pair of chunky white trainers on it, a biker jacket and a big pair of earrings and call it professionally styled...

this isn’t a dig at Emily. I like her very much.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those TP replies are disgraceful. Why are they trying to make themselves look even worse?! Someone needs to come in and shake some business sense into her before she completely fucks it up. Her diehards will wake up from their kool aid coma one day
I agree. All their replies are blaming their customers! Why are they never in the wrong? Why are they never accountable?
Surely someone should tell them that when you’re in a hole, know when to stop digging.
I wish she’d take a step back before she does irreparable damage to her business.
In this current climate nobody wants to see her lose business or worse.
Please Susie, take a step back and realise the whole world isn’t against you.
By closing your FB page, you’ve bitten the hand that feeds you. Why can’t you see that?

Reactions: 8
Exactly! I wouldn’t expect them to say “oh you’re overweight/obese, etc”.
But they could say, “I feel your tummy is your problem area. If you do X, Y or Z then it will help disguise this and draw the attention to your slimmer legs”. It’s still positive. It’s constructive and most of all it’s truthful!
Or ask for the problem area so that they can help. Even if they don’t agree that it’s a problem it is for the client. You can be as positive as you like about the things your happy with but that doesn’t make your problems disappear.

I agree. All their replies are blaming their customers! Why are they never in the wrong? Why are they never accountable?
Surely someone should tell them that when you’re in a hole, know when to stop digging.
I wish she’d take a step back before she does irreparable damage to her business.
By closing your FB page, you’ve bitten the hand that feeds you. Why can’t you see that?
Ikr. Would it have killed her/them to just write 'so sorry you weren't satisfied and were left disappointed, I'm learning from it'?

Reactions: 1
I'm cringing at how often they use "curves in all the right places," an awful dated phrase which suggests that there are wrong places to have curves.

It's laughable that you can't describe yourself as fat but they are fine to use "curves in all the right places" or "feminine" suggesting that people without curves aren't female or that you can have wrongly placed curves.

It screams of surface only Body positivity without actual knowledge or experience of the movement.

I'm not gonna snark against the gushy compliments as I personally know women analysed who have not had a compliment from anyone (including their partners) for years and the email made them feel a million bucks. I won't beat SBS up for having this brand communication.

However it doesn't excuse poor analysis and the lack of customer service on feedback.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.