Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody else seen on the new fb group they even did copy and paste hairstyles with the hair analysis?! 😂😂
OMG there’s no originality is there.

I’ve just seen that the lovely Emily is a member of the new fb group 🙌🏻 If she branched out, did personalised analysis and set up a complaints procedure she could clean up!
Just saw that too! A Susie spy in the midst. If the original SBS group can boot members out of her group the new group should surely be booting them out. Wonder if the admins know...🤔 I would alert them to it.

Reactions: 3
Funny how a SBS stylist joined as soon as the group became private though... Or am I doing them a disservice and Emily joined before last night?
If you click on her profile it says she joined 3 Sept. Someone please send her a PayPal link so she can send the admins £6 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG there’s no originality is there.

Just saw that too! A Susie spy in the midst. If the original SBS group can boot members out of her group the new group should surely be booting them out. Wonder if the admins know...🤔 I would alert them to it.
Have done this already.. seems weird as I’m her own name 🤷🏻‍♀️ MAybe she’s seen the light too!

Probably come to steal resources to share on Patreon.
That would really not surprise me if they start planting questions in the new group to put together new content for the app... like when they asked for feedback (so they CAN ask their customers for feedback when it suits them!) on what members would like to know about maternity and breastfeeding clothes and then put it all on Patreon ready for the new subscribers :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
I’ve also mentioned to admin. Seems a bit fishy to me...
Yeah I agree - as much as I like Emily, I’m not sure it’s a positive thing that she’s on the new FB group. She will absolutely be there as an SBS ‘spy’ but also to keep drumming up business for the new Patreon app - I fully expect there’ll be little comments here and there suggesting FB users sign up! Not sure about this at all . . .

Reactions: 5
Loving the reply to Tors who commented that it was interesting that we were all happy prior to the announcement.... Ummmmm is it not clear yet that we weren't and that all attempts of saying so resulted in us being called bullies!?

If someone wouldn't mind keeping us updated on the situation with Emily being in the new group. I've got a post in there and I'm now reluctant to honestly reply to people commenting as have a feeling it's not as private as we'd hope (obviously no one can tell, but I'm not up for people's kind advice being spoon fed to SBS so they cna pretend they've actually put in some effort)

I understand you can edit your trust pilot review to add a reply to their mediocre response.
I don't have any word count left to do so 🤣 I am trying to think of a way to remove some of what I've said so I can reply, but I want people to be able to read my original review. Will work something out though because I still can quite believe how they are managing this. I'm sickened to see them using "were putting 40% to charity" in their replies as a bid to make themselves look better. It's gross.

Loving the Tattlers and MNers setting the record straight on the new FB group 😍

Also really impressed with the way in which the admin are handling it all👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Loving the Tattlers and MNers setting the record straight on the new FB group 😍

Also really impressed with the way in which the admin are handling it all👏🏼👏🏼
I’m frustrated with all the people saying how glad they are she’s in the group...don’t they understand that she won’t be able to post ? 😩

Reactions: 6
I’m frustrated with all the people saying how glad they are she’s in the group...don’t they understand that she won’t be able to post ? 😩
She might post her outfits? That would be a shrewd move from a SBS marketing perspective. Help get people back on side maybe?

Maybe Emily is leaving SBS and going solo.
Sadly I am suspicious that Susie has sent her, to get free content for her new app and also to monitor and investigate who is saying what! She will want to join up the dots of who is posting what and where! Between here, TP, on the group . . . I really don’t feel I want to post in the group now! 😩😩😩

I hope that anyone who posts anything even remotely negative aren’t targeted should they attempt to join the patreon discord group.

Reactions: 2
Sadly I am suspicious that Susie has sent her, to get free content for her new app and also to monitor and investigate who is saying what! She will want to join up the dots of who is posting what and where! Between here, TP, on the group . . . I really don’t feel I want to post in the group now! 😩😩😩
Exactly this. I also feel I don’t want to post in the group. I just don’t get why the stylists would want to join the group given they are closing their own group down And moving to the paid platform?!? It makes no sense. I have pm’d admin as I dont even want to comment on the post but had no response as yet. I really have nothing against Emily and actually like her but don’t think any of the SBS stylists should be in the group.

I like Emily but I dont see the reason for her to be on the group 🤷‍♀️ having said that, it's not dictatorship and she can join where she likes. I havent posted in the other group but I've commented on stuff and I wouldnt let Emily being in there stop me.

I can't even begin to imagine the smear campaign if she did go solo 😱

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.