Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok. Sorry for going on and this is the last time I'll mention it, promise 😂 but be careful what you write on the other forum as 'due to the subject of the thread we will not be reinstating your account' so permanently banned for posting that Susie's true colours were coming out and that she had been bullying. Ive seen stronger worded posts than mine on the thread so be warned. You could be silenced and driven off a place you've been happy posting on for years.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It's laughable that you can't describe yourself as fat but they are fine to use "curves in all the right places" or "feminine" suggesting that people without curves aren't female or that you can have wrongly placed curves.
I'm not allowed to refer to a mum tum, but susie herself referred to a slutty skirt... I like short skirts so does that mean I come across as slutty? How do the clothes I wear have any bearing on my behaviours or life choices 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok. Sorry for going on and this is the last time I'll mention it, promise 😂 but be careful what you write on the other forum as 'due to the subject of the thread we will not be reinstating your account' so permanently banned for posting that Susie's true colours were coming out and that she had been bullying. Ive seen stronger worded posts than mine on the thread so be warned. You could be silenced and driven off a place you've been happy posting on for years.
I have been on mumsnet for over ten years, I am shocked. I have seen some vile things posted on MN in my time, unkind and vicious. I cannot think of anything on that thread that warrants a lifetime ban.

Reactions: 5
I have been on mumsnet for over ten years, I am shocked. I have seen some vile things posted on MN in my time, unkind and vicious. I cannot think of anything on that thread that warrants a lifetime ban.
I’m starting to regret my username as I am back on Mumsnet so my flounce didn’t last long! I was really angry that they deleted whole threads and it wasn’t obvious why. I wondered if Susie had threatened to sue them, but the current thread has had deleted comments and is still there so maybe they’re realising that Susie has no grounds to sue them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have replied in my original review, I will be interested to see if they follow up with another reply
I’ve noticed several ladies have edited their reviews to respond to SBS replies. None of the customers appear to be impressed with their response from SBS. Also SBS have even replied to one of the edits. They seem determined to have the last word and won’t accept any criticism.

• Wow
I’ve noticed several ladies have edited their reviews to respond to SBS replies. None of the customers appear to be impressed with their response from SBS. Also SBS have even replied to one of the edits. They seem determined to have the last word and won’t accept any criticism.
That may well be mine! I have added a second reply, I just updated. I won't discuss it any further with them.

Reactions: 1

Yel

That's mumsnet for you!

More people should move to https://mums.chat/

Reactions: 2
I know. That's why I think there's something odd going on in regards to her. She's seems to wield some power over there: countless threads pulled, using their name to make trolling accusations and now this. My post was 'speculation', 'without evidence', 'not in the spirit' and 'a great many posters reported it'- its not deleted though. I even stuck up for MN when someone came on to say what horrible women we all were. Oh well!

That's mumsnet for you!

More people should move to https://mums.chat/
🙀 I did not know about this! Signing up.

new email address, new account?

Yel

🙀 I did not know about this! Signing up.
Mumsnet ban you if you ever post a link to tattle or mums chat. They wrote code to automatically not make any message go live if it contains a link to here :rolleyes:

Yet another badly run company asking for a £5 a month during covid

• Wow
Reactions: 6
new email address, new account?
I was so peed off that they ignored my initial reply to them only to wait a day then tell me I'm now permanently banned, that I said 'that's fine I will be creating a new account as I don't agree with whats gone on here' 😬 and they responded straight away saying 'we will ban new accounts on sight.' 😂

• Haha
Has anybody else seen on the new fb group they even did copy and paste hairstyles with the hair analysis?! 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey, newbie here! I’ve been lurking since SBS directed us all to have a look at this site and Mumsnet by putting it in her stories (silly move!) I wasn’t massively impressed by my analysis but I was only doing it to see if I guessed my colours and shape right, which I had.
Anyway, I’ve just seen that the lovely Emily is a member of the new fb group 🙌🏻 If she branched out, did personalised analysis and set up a complaints procedure she could clean up!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hey, newbie here! I’ve been lurking since SBS directed us all to have a look at this site and Mumsnet by putting it in her stories (silly move!) I wasn’t massively impressed by my analysis but I was only doing it to see if I guessed my colours and shape right, which I had.
Anyway, I’ve just seen that the lovely Emily is a member of the new fb group 🙌🏻 If she branched out, did personalised analysis and set up a complaints procedure she could clean up!
I'm shocked, I wouldn't have thought the stylists would be allowed to join.

I am concerned for Susie’s mental health.
She appears to take any criticism of her business as a personal attack on her and brands them bullies or trolls.
It must be hard having the mindset that everyone is bullying you when all they are doing is disagreeing with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm shocked, I wouldn't have thought the stylists would be allowed to join.
Perhaps she’s been ordered to go and see what’s going on. They are probably aware that she is the most popular one so think she’s the most likely to be accepted.
Funny how a SBS stylist joined as soon as the group became private though... Or am I doing them a disservice and Emily joined before last night?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.