Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TLDR
  • SBS upon the announcement of closing the FB group began blocking people who joined a SBS fan FB group
  • General consensus is that SBS analysis is generic and not personalised, is out of date with typos and pixelated google images
  • Susie posted stories claiming tattle/MN posted screenshots of SBS clients and called them names. Lies. Former SBS clients posted their own pics asking for advice
  • Susie claims tattle/MN made her sons name public. Lies. She named him in a Daily Mail article
  • SBS has threatened former clients with legal action for negative reviews
  • SBS has referred to anyone not happy with the service, or using tattle/MN to air their grievances as trolls

Have I missed anything from the last thread?
I might just add the amount of ladies that have been analysed incorrectly with either their season or shape or in my case.. both!

Reactions: 1
Is this the same one who is always so awkward on her insta stories? There’s one who I’m not sure I can name but it’s like she’d been told she has to do stories as she was so awkward in them and clearly out of her comfort zone and I felt really sorry for her.
Yes I think so. I have often looked at her and just thought ahhhhhh bless! I can literally imagine her running around in awe of Susie and a bit flappy!

TLDR
  • SBS upon the announcement of closing the FB group began blocking people who joined a SBS fan FB group
  • General consensus is that SBS analysis is generic and not personalised, is out of date with typos and pixelated google images
  • Susie posted stories claiming tattle/MN posted screenshots of SBS clients and called them names. Lies. Former SBS clients posted their own pics asking for advice
  • Susie claims tattle/MN made her sons name public. Lies. She named him in a Daily Mail article
  • SBS has threatened former clients with legal action for negative reviews
  • SBS has referred to anyone not happy with the service, or using tattle/MN to air their grievances as trolls
  • It’s now apparent from FB groups, Trustpilot reviews and forum discussions that many clients were analysed incorrectly.

Have I missed anything from the last thread?

Spot on, thanks 👍👏

Yes I think so. I have often looked at her and just thought ahhhhhh bless! I can literally imagine her running around in awe of Susie and a bit flappy!
This could be any of them as far as I've seen. There are no Emmanuelle Alt's amongst them let's be honest.

Reactions: 4
Are we talking about the first of the stylists who was employed last year, aside from Susie and Sarah?!

This could be any of them as far as I've seen. There are no Emmanuelle Alt's amongst them let's be honest.
I like Emily’s personality and think she dresses well, Mhairi is very comfortable in front of the camera and seems to have her own style which even though it isn’t the same as me she owns it and wears it well which is what I want to see in a stylist. I can’t understand why people couldn’t pick their own stylist as I prob would have asked for Emily but now I’ve seen how similar the results of the Analysis are I suppose it wouldn’t have made any difference.

Reactions: 10
Are we talking about the first of the stylists who was employed last year, aside from Susie and Sarah?!
Yes spot on

I like Emily’s personality and think she dresses well, Mhairi is very comfortable in front of the camera and seems to have her own style which even though it isn’t the same as me she owns it and wears it well which is what I want to see in a stylist. I can’t understand why people couldn’t pick their own stylist as I prob would have asked for Emily but now I’ve seen how similar the results of the Analysis are I suppose it wouldn’t have made any difference.
They all go through the same training so I don’t think it would differ at all now really. I really like Emily, I think she comes across lovely!!
I’d be really interested to now get another analysis done to see what the differences are in recommendations, shape or colours.

She always looks like she lives on her nerves bless her! Never seems quite comfortable and I always forget about her 😬 wonder if she was bullied into becoming a stylist 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have spent just over a year feeling rubbish because I didn’t feel like I had made any progress after having an uninspiring analysis and trying to wear colours that just don’t suit me - I genuinely thought it was my problem and I was the only “runt” not getting it! Was I the only one who was irritated by the constant “poor me, I have so much work to do and now I’ve got to sit here and do this Live for you all that I don’t want to do” attitude? I thought so! I stumbled across this thread after being nosey when “trolls” were mentioned and I suddenly feel so SEEN! Thank you all for making me realise it’s not just me!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
TBH she seems lovely, like the nice person in the school playground or your kind neighbour or the nice woman your brothers just started dating etc But i don’t think she’s a natural at the Instastories. Which is perfectly fine - I wouldn’t be an instastories type either. I hope she is able to pick and choose what she does on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been on the Facebook page for two years or so now and I totally agree in the last 12 months or so, things have changed and the feel of Susie’s posts have lost their way in comparison to how inclusive things were. I preferred things before the New York trip. This seems to have been the turning point.

Reactions: 5
TBH she seems lovely, like the nice person in the school playground or your kind neighbour or the nice woman your brothers just started dating etc But i don’t think she’s a natural at the Instastories. Which is perfectly fine - I wouldn’t be an instastories type either. I hope she is able to pick and choose what she does on Instagram.
yeah I agree she seems lovely (I’m sure it’s her that has the fit husband as well 👍🏻) but when I followed her she never done stories then all of a sudden these really awkward ones started appearing. It was like she’d been “advised” that this was what was expected from her which didn’t seem fair given how awkward she looked. She seemed to get really good feedback from all her clients so in my humble opinion it would make more sense to play to her strengths and keep her more low key. I’m not an award winning business woman though so what would I know.

Reactions: 3
The Trust Pilot reviews are coming in thick and fast! Oh well, she asked for people to leave a review.......

I have spent just over a year feeling rubbish because I didn’t feel like I had made any progress after having an uninspiring analysis and trying to wear colours that just don’t suit me - I genuinely thought it was my problem and I was the only “runt” not getting it! Was I the only one who was irritated by the constant “poor me, I have so much work to do and now I’ve got to sit here and do this Live for you all that I don’t want to do” attitude? I thought so! I stumbled across this thread after being nosey when “trolls” were mentioned and I suddenly feel so SEEN! Thank you all for making me realise it’s not just me!
Welcome.....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.