StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve finally had enough coffees to be able to watch the dancing. It’s very much giving putting on a concert in the lounge room with your cousins.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Christ on a bike - bloody proud of the stamina some of you netballers have to keep up with the manic sprint that is Deni Metal Manolo
Between catching up on all of Geelongs icons and 8 pages of tattle I can’t even garner my thoughts.
I haven’t heard Deni mention his stint at Zu shoes back in this era:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well even if they weren’t involved in the fundraiser he’s still got their names attached to it and sold it at $20 a watch. Personally if it was me I would be contacting him and demanding he alters the posts to take my business name off it! Such.A.Scammer truly disgusting.
---

It’s giving EmmyLou on the Pier it’s giving Britney spinning round and round and round ✨vibes ✨✌🏻
Maybe they could do a double act?

Although LL is not as problematic as Denis, there are a lot of similarities.

Reactions: 3
Maybe they could do a double act?

Although LL is not as problematic as Denis, there are a lot of similarities.
Oh she’s had her own scams! From the face shields to the cookbook to the light stims to the joggers for the flood victims. Deni’s behaviour has been worse I agree!

Reactions: 10
StyleByDeni #8: Chew toys, dancing & lip synch yolo. Brace yourself Sydney! It’s Metal Manolo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Well even if they weren’t involved in the fundraiser he’s still got their names attached to it and sold it at $20 a watch. Personally if it was me I would be contacting him and demanding he alters the posts to take my business name off it! Such.A.Scammer truly disgusting.
---

It’s giving EmmyLou on the Pier it’s giving Britney spinning round and round and round ✨vibes ✨✌🏻
YES!!!!!!
Same moves and sexy face

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even his drag name isn’t an original thought. He can’t come up with a name without referencing an already established brand. Slurping up the spit from this baby chew toy was so disgusting to watch I couldn’t have breakfast 🤢
IMG_8540.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys. Hello. Hi. Ummmm.
Deni is now a drag queen called Metal Manolo. 😂😂

(This took me like over an hour to cut and reduce sizes hahaha but well worth it so you all get to suffer along with me 😘).
---

Hahaha i guess we got the same 15 mins. Anyway did it so you dont have to re-watch it 😂😂
I finally had a chance to watch these. A couple of questions and comments.
1.Do you ‘come out’ as a drag queen. I suspect the story of their coming out twice has generated a lot of engagement in the past so they are going back to the well.
2. thinks they could host Drag Race down under. Ages ago they said that the world needed safe Ru Paul and safe Ellen to make space for Deni. I doubt anyone would call RuPaul or Ellen’s career safe. Deni always goes on about the 78s at Mardi Gras time. What Ellen and RuPaul have done is just as important- I know both figures are problematic as well but they have both shattered ceilings.
3. Compares themselves to Courtney ( I am assuming Courtney Act) and says one of favourite drag performers is Alyssa Edwards. Their knowledge of drag really doesn’t seem to be much more than any of the average viewers of Drag Race

sorry for yet another Rant by me. This slide in mental health really annoys me because it means that they are again going to get away with this.
---
Can you imagine walking in on your 37 year old doing this in your spare room.
I would imagine that their heart breaks not just for Deni but for themselves. They must know that Deni will never be able to fly the coop. I suspect Deni’s will struggle to ever secure consistent housing and eventually live in rooming houses or on the street. No matter how much of scammer they are that is not a future I want for anyone.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm riveted to IG and Tattle since last night...
And shocked at the whole thing...
"What the f*ck" is in a constant loop in my head

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm riveted to IG and Tattle since last night...
And shocked at the whole thing...
"What the f*ck" is in a constant loop in my head
SAME! F you Deni, this was supposed to be the week I got my Tattle Tarts obsession under control.
Like my diet, it shall begin again next week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I finally had a chance to watch these. A couple of questions and comments.
1.Do you ‘come out’ as a drag queen. I suspect the story of their coming out twice has generated a lot of engagement in the past so they are going back to the well.
2. thinks they could host Drag Race down under. Ages ago they said that the world needed safe Ru Paul and safe Ellen to make space for Deni. I doubt anyone would call RuPaul or Ellen’s career safe. Deni always goes on about the 78s at Mardi Gras time. What Ellen and RuPaul have done is just as important- I know both figures are problematic as well but they have both shattered ceilings.
3. Compares themselves to Courtney ( I am assuming Courtney Act) and says one of favourite drag performers is Alyssa Edwards. Their knowledge of drag really doesn’t seem to be much more than any of the average viewers of Drag Race

sorry for yet another Rant by me. This slide in mental health really annoys me because it means that they are again going to get away with this.
---

I would imagine that their heart breaks not just for Deni but for themselves. They must know that Deni will never be able to fly the coop. I suspect Deni’s will struggle to ever secure consistent housing and eventually live in rooming houses or on the street. No matter how much of scammer they are that is not a future I want for anyone.
I want to first acknowledge how compassionate this was, prior to my full snark response…

…prison for tax fraud/fundraising scam looks like the best option out of all.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
SAME! F you Deni, this was supposed to be the week I got my Tattle Tarts obsession under control.
I think my partner is so sick of hearing the phrase ‘guess what Deni’s gone and done now?’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Same here hahaha my screen time went up last week I cannot stay away 😳

I think my partner is so sick of hearing the phrase ‘guess what Deni’s gone and done now?’ 🤣
My partner loves the goss but it’s so hard to explain sometimes hahaha. Like I wanted to tell him about making his parents watch part of his sex tapes but it was like, “Ok so to start there was this fundraiser…” and so the epic saga begins.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.