StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, so I was having a good old sticky beak at Deni's aunties page sonja (Klubingirl03) and noticed her second post about her son Andrew Bovells theater production post. I didnt think much of it at the time till someone posted on here a screenshot of the sponsors Deni tagged and came across @andybelloofcourse under video director and production aswell as @hellotelevision.
(Probably where hellodarlingsmedia branches off somehow)

It could be my baby brain just trying to find something but makes me feel like some of the family are involved too. I'll post the screenshots it could be nothing or it could be something who knows 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Okay, so I was having a good old sticky beak at Deni's aunties page sonja (Klubingirl03) and noticed her second post about her son Andrew Bovells theater production post. I didnt think much of it at the time till someone posted on here a screenshot of the sponsors Deni tagged and came across @andybelloofcourse under video director and production aswell as @hellotelevision.
(Probably where hellodarlingsmedia branches off somehow)

It could be my baby brain just trying to find something but makes me feel like some of the family are involved too. I'll post the screenshots it could be nothing or it could be something who knows 😂😂😂

Brilliant . I had a quick look at the website looks like a very legit organisation and their abn has been active since 2016. I saw it yesterday on abn lookup but because not based in Geelong I didn’t think related to Deni. Was Deni trying to glom onto cousin‘s buisness by using the Hello at the start of their business name?

Reactions: 3
Has anything ever been mentioned about Deni’s relationship with The Piano Bar in Geelong? They weren’t listed as one of G-Towns icons in the Rat’s midnight ramblings.

I’ve been there heaps and seen some great drag shows (witches with Balls) and my understanding of the scene is that it’s very inclusive of the LGBTQI community 💁🏼‍♀️
C8382EED-EC5D-4AE0-BF17-2176BB7D10BA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys. Hello. Hi. Ummmm.
Deni is now a drag queen called Metal Manolo. 😂😂

(This took me like over an hour to cut and reduce sizes hahaha but well worth it so you all get to suffer along with me 😘).
---

Hahaha i guess we got the same 15 mins. Anyway did it so you dont have to re-watch it 😂😂
I was watching the first part of the live again to see what he said about a manager.
Do we think this manager is just a state of mind, or an actual person who has signed deni and made him delete the mental manolo account as its absolutely not happening. And hasnt given said new manager the password to denidarlingdoll and thats why he created it and now the new manager cant delete the account or delete the comments?
Could there genuinely be someone who has taken him on and cares about him? I was of the belief they were just a state of mind but who knows.

Reactions: 3
This is so well put.
Agreed, multiple things can be true at once.
I dont for a minute think deni intended to keep the money or "grift" as he is doing but I think money also makes people do stupid things. People see large sums of money and then think ill spend now and then pop those funds back in without anyone noticing. Think Melissa Caddick from Sydney.
Sometimes then guilt can also do weird and strange things. So i think all of this has conjured up a really horrible and dark side to deni which has compounded his already narcopath disorders.
Sadly now the only redemption arc he can take is real rehab! Be off socials and either make the donations from the pay per views and refund anyone who bought the tshirts. There is no other way out of this. Psychosis or not. He has hurt a lot of other people.
I think Deni can’t tell a good idea from a bad idea so runs at them all. The idea to do a fundraiser is good, the idea to do a fundraiser in a week is bad. They probably didn’t have the admin support and then the dopamine rush was over and their mental health was spiralling and it all became a bit har. Plus they were awash in money the year earlier and didn’t seem to budget money came in and money went out. So i suspect they had the money and shopping gives the dopamine hit , they spent it never expecting consequences
---
I was watching the first part of the live again to see what he said about a manager.
Do we think this manager is just a state of mind, or an actual person who has signed deni and made him delete the mental manolo account as its absolutely not happening. And hasnt given said new manager the password to denidarlingdoll and thats why he created it and now the new manager cant delete the account or delete the comments?
Could there genuinely be someone who has taken him on and cares about him? I was of the belief they were just a state of mind but who knows.
I think state of mind in answer to us

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I dont think shm10 was rude at all. Literally just asked if they received their items.
There was nothing sinister or malicious about their question but becray got real defensive which to me means they got nothing.
"Approach with compassion and understanding" lol ok.
Shm if you are here please reach out to her I wanna know 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont think shm10 was rude at all. Literally just asked if they received their items.
There was nothing sinister or malicious about their question but becray got real defensive which to me means they got nothing.
I want to reply to that silly person but I simply can’t be bothered making a finsta

• Haha
Totally agree. She’s defending him so if she received the items I think she would definitely have mentioned that in her comment.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me, but if you click the link to the Mental Manolo page from the style by Deni page, it’s there, it just seems to be unsearchable?!

Reactions: 1
Is it just me, but if you click the link to the Mental Manolo page from the style by Deni page, it’s there, it just seems to be unsearchable?!
Thats just what happens when accounts are dead. Sometines it just comes up blank sometimes says "no posts" but thats just a lag in instagram

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else catch the ChatGPT talk? ChatGPT scares them as a writer and they are logging into it at the same time. This autobiography is going to be wild
Exactly and how he's only JUST heard about Ai apps yet he's a writer 🤯. One of the many Geelong Icons must have said, have another shot Doll, just use chat GPT to write your book.
also how can you list 'sober' as a marker when he's constantly drunk/ tipsy/high? I seriously don't get it. I thought sober meant nothing mind /mood altering 🤷🏽‍♀️
---
You put your left hand in, you put your left hand out…
Yeah this one seems to be the new money move. 😫 he keeps trying to recreate himself but doesn't get it needs to be with something new. Not old music that didn't even hit in its day and old drag moves that were Hawt 10 years ago.
he just continues to reveal his irrelevance live after live.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wonder if he was in his mums car and heading towards an inpatient facility, it’s pretty clear he is completely unstable, I can never condone anything he has done but it’s seriously just the effect of a mental health psychosis of some sort, and his mum, yes, an enabler but still his mum and would be doing her best to just keep him alive I’d imagine.
Any tattle detectives here think that the video they filmed looks like they're outside of a hospital? Or maybe it's a shopping centre...

Reactions: 2
Any tattle detectives here think that the video they filmed looks like they're outside of a hospital? Or maybe it's a shopping centre...
Geelong Local here and I think it looks like the parking lot that’s behind the building Darling West is in. Happy to be corrected by more frequent Pako goers

Reactions: 7
Im so relieved that this has unfolded on my day off. Not sure how I could catch up on this tit show if i was at work 😂😂😂
Is there a limit to how many instagram profiles 1 person can have?
How many are we up to now?
Spare a thought for poor ol’ “Maddog Busy” 🤙
I’m currently in Paris, Disneyland with my kids and my parents who’ve flown over from Australia to visit us. We live in the UK currently.. And I can’t keep up with you funny tattle tarts, or the tit show that is Mr Ratdog himself. I should be enjoying this magical trip, instead I’m hitting refresh on tattle & IG like it’s a bleeping pinball machine. What the duck is going on 😵💫
Will I stop tomorrow and enjoy day 2 of my holiday? Probably not. 😭 FFS. This is WYULD (IYKYK) 🥺🤌🧚‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.