Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Saw style swoon in the airport today. She barged past twice. She had her kids, I had my kids, but somehow she needed to hog the whole space in the shop while also giving out to her husband! The way she talks to him 😅🤯😰 seemed very stressed as I’m sure most are in the airport but VERY stressed!
Her poor sperm donor, I mean husband 🤭

She’s an absolute nutcase, always a drama of course she left her bag at the gate 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7

gooseylucy

Sorry what!! Big reveal shows very little change, she basically took out on presses for a dust collecting shelf like hers 🙄🙄🙄

Marza

Does she honestly think people care about the munchkins sleep pattern. I wouldn't for the life of me bore my friends group with that crap. Her life is so mundane and why the constant need to portray "the happy family". Trying to convince yourself Sarah?

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Her post was a bit dramatic. I never noticed she wasn’t on the gram. There’ll be a claim!

---

Exactly what I thought 🤣🤣
Was this her husband? A friend saw it and said that the cyclist broke the red lights!

• Wow
  • Haha

lunanina

I see she’s signed up to be an “independent travel agent”, her spelling is bad but she’s misspelling “MLM scheme”.

• Haha

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Don’t forget the tagging and begging for art.

I see missing Mike is working today.. imagine working on a Bank Holiday to get away from your wife… I can’t blame him though given how painful Sarah is…

InstaHunDone

Anyone notice she has a style swoon travels insta page 🤣☠🤣☠

She’s been uploading to it in the last 24 hours!! What is she up to? The world of 1:1 interiors mustn’t be as fruitful as she thought it would be and she’s after a travel gig now 🤪🤪
The one who goes back to the same holiday destination every year?! You have got to be kidding!!

• Haha

Marza

She honestly thinks she's iconic with all the photos in the sun hat and the fake natural ones of her playing in the sand. How does a mother of 3 young kids have so much time to record and edit. She's desperately trying to carve out a career for herself as an influencer. Since meta called her she puts out a grid post nearly every evening. She also tries really hard to push how wonderful a mother she is ....she wasn't bothered using the kids club in PY "because she prefers them with her"🤮🥱😖

• Haha
The room looks shit 😂😂 you’d swear she was in the Ritz the way she’s showing it off - I’ve never seen more uncomfortable couches haha

Marza

Utter codswallop. "Is it OK to land the plane ". So they were going to circle Dublin if she said no. Just tells you how much she rates herself. She is an utter PITH

• Haha

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Does she realise she’s pretty much a single mother? She needs the tripod because missing Mike is missing.. again..it’s always just her and the kids. Can’t blame him in the slightest wanting to be away from her, nutjob.

Marza

Oh god tell us more....giving out to the husband in public???? And then the angelic post of them all in the airplane. I'd sat she's miserable.

• Haha

Marza

So passive aggressive sharing that person who called her out. She'd rot your h*le with her bull. Does the husband ever get a look in. She's been sleeping with the kids and breastfeeding for the last 8 years. BORE

• Haha

LaReineEstée

So, let me get this right. She took the oldest lad Harry, who has missed a lot of school due to his anxiety etc and who disruption/lack of routine is apparently so stressful for, out of school for two weeks earlier in the year to go on holiday.

And now they've gone away again?

Sorry, I can just about forgive taking kids out of school if it's your one chance to have a family holiday due to cost/parents getting time off etc. but this now just seems totally thick given the little lad's situation.

It must be great having so much money you can go on two nice family holidays away within a few months on one salary.

I'm surprised she didn't count the birthing pool as Nathan's first swim. 😋
She is only paying for flights as they go to the same boring location every single time (Michael's parents' place in Portugal). She can clearly spend endless amounts of money on her house, but the budget won't stretch to going on holidays to different places 🙄
And what about all those holiday pics which we know aren't really about Nathan swimming, but about her showing off her post-baby bod?! 😴😴😴

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Someone asked what is the food like for babies in the hotel. She then said she doesn’t really know what “baby food” is as she did baby led weaning. The person did ask about “baby food”! They asked what is the food like for babies! As in was there enough options that would be suitable for all and not just pizza and Indian curries.

She obvs asked her parents to video them and not just take a pic, “take a video of me fake laughing and pretending I’m great craic” she really really really wanted to show how fun she is. Stressed out to the hilt to get the perfect videos and family shots!
Yeah, What the hell was she talking about there??!! So with BLW do they just choose to eat air??? Surely they eat food!? What was the food like! Not a hard question.

Jesus she’s so unlikeable. Imagine having to have a conversation with her - her whole personality is her munchkins

“Is it ok for us to land the plane oh wise one”

Just confirming again that those kids cannot deal with ANYTHING out of their routine.

He woke up not knowing where he was - as per she adds and exaggerates
The bullshit out of this one is unbelievable, as if they asked her could they land the plane cause her kid was crying. Give me a break

• Wow

InstaHunDone

Christ lads….her page is just one big moan fest…does she ever shut her mouth from whinging. The house is an absolute travesty
Well for the one who spends every single day obsessing over interiors, particularly paint, and still doesn't know how to spell 'matt' properly it's hardly surprsing it's all such a shit show 🙄

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
She bleats on about being such a Mother Earth and allowing her children to choose when to go to school etc……I bet that poor baby would choose being able to self soothe and not being so stressed in a different environment. HOW is that good for him?
If he wasn’t plastered to her 24/7 he would be happy to sit in a buggy.