Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marza

Her whole.identity is a kid hanging off her. Mother of the year. On the beg for a water system. Her poor munchkins are under threat with dirty water. Hard to stomach when you see what's happening in Gaza.

Reactions: 9

rosaMara

Spring is coming. As a SAHM, how can you possibly not get out for a 20-30 minute walk with your kids! How could a walking pad be something that is any way better than fresh air. It's baffling. There are also a million bodyweight workouts she could do on YouTube that would be more beneficial than walking on the spot, indoors. This is one of those things that will be gathering dust under the sofa by next week, 100%

InstaHunDone

I have never heard of anyone having to pull out/re-do as much in a renovation as she has.

I'll say it again, they clearly skimped on the building works and are paying for it now.

Anyone who pays her for interior design services needs their head examined. I wouldn't let her design a dog house.

InstaHunDone

Thank you SweatyBettyT! My first thread title ☺

Where to start with a recap?

The bare faced begging continued for Sarah - she got lots of freebies, including everything from murals to Sonas sanitary ware to jewellery she pretended her son had made a replica of because she wanted it so badly.

The dramas also continued (Harry's tennis club probably coming out the worst), as did Jamie's need for a decent haircut and an escape from the pink Palace.

Dodgy medical advice is offered on the daily.

And her trademark of trades people bashing continued to make up the majority of her content. Even Alan Rudden landed himself on her sh*t list.

And finally, how could we forget her disappointment at finding out she was having a third boy? Only for him to become the most irresistible baby on the planet.

Essentially, it's same old, same old with not much to see here when it comes to Style Swoon 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
What child *does* want to go to playschool? I mean he can't understand what it actually is until he goes. He'll be at a huge disadvantage imo, playschool is great for their social skills, and it's only 3 hours a day.
But the big bad teachers are like the big bad doctors, all out to get them and don’t understand her munchkins 🥴🥴

manifestinginfluencers

Desperately trying to crack the travel insta game!!

She dresses so much older than her age
was just going to say, she dresses like a 60 year old mother. While there is nothing wrong with that style on a 60 year old, isn’t she mid to late 30s!? Also lol to her tagging her earrings as “bought in Almancil” like grand Sarah just say you got them in Portugal 😂😂

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Imagine the biggest decision of your day is whether to have an empty vase or leave the flowers in it ??????????!!!!!!!!

Get. A. Job.

• Haha

rosaMara

Does she think she's the first mother to come up with the idea of "limiting screen time"? Wow never thought of that, what a good mother you are.

• Haha

Handful22

I reeeeally hope she's writing all of these responses herself because the idea that people out there want her opinion on anything is genuinely frightening. The woman can't chose a doorknob on her own or get her child a haircut without a mental breakdown.

She has zero expertise or qualifications in anything beyond a bought and paid for degree and a few years selling tatty crap to hang off your phone.

The German New medicine stuff is truly deranged and dangerous. I'll be ready and only delighted to report any stories she shares on it.

She should stay in her lane of overthinking paint colours.

Attachments

• Heart

starry2020

Was the oldest boy out of school the last 2 weeks and a midterm coming up? Not ideal considering his issues going to school. See she's now set herself up as some travel agent🙄

• Wow

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Jamie is ready for school in September according to loony… that child was ready for playschool 2 years ago but SHE chose to hold him back. She’s a disgrace of a parent, those kids will rebel and go bananas when they’re older and rightly so

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Such a narcissistic bitch. This post had nothing to do with handles and everything to do with people seeing her and commenting on her weight loss. This bitch is off her tits crazy. We all have that filter on our phones that makes our legs look longer. She needs to be sectioned
---
****COLLABORATION****
I don’t understand why electricians have to collaborate? It’s impossible to get a decent electrician so they don’t need to advertise like that.

Feile

Oh it would only happen to this over dramatic cunt, the one time she leaves her pink prison this week. And of course has to whip the boob out on the side of the road to feed the big overgrown child who should probably be on solids now.

Gonna be roasted for this but anyone breastfeeding a child beyond 6 months old are purely doing it for themselves to feel needed (especially this lunatic still feeding a 4 year old🥴), the child is on food and can go on stage 2 milk, stop looking for attention

Your so so wrong on that one, 🙄🙄 an opinion based on serious ignorance tbh.
Also stage 2 milk is a completely unnecessary product produced by formula companies to bypass the regulations around the marketing of infant formula, (they should be spending less money on the marketing of these products and reduce the cost of infant formula)
A baby does not need to move on to stage 2 milk

• Heart