Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

impulse123

why is she educating people about breast milk again? any excuse to talk about breastfeeding, her favourite hobby 😅😂

Reactions: 7

Max21

Saw style swoon in the airport today. She barged past twice. She had her kids, I had my kids, but somehow she needed to hog the whole space in the shop while also giving out to her husband! The way she talks to him 😅🤯😰 seemed very stressed as I’m sure most are in the airport but VERY stressed!
I’d run a mile if I saw that fruit loop in the airport (or anywhere for that matter) 😂

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Once again she is SHOCKED that getting away from the pink palace seems to do her children good.

Presume Jamie will be starting school this year, can't wait for the drama she manages to make out of that!
Jamie will decide when Jamie wants to start school.

• Haha

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Mike must be on some money if they can afford a "summer of travel" on top of fixing the en suite, doing the "bootroom" and funding her constant spending on clothes, beauty treatments etc.

Although I'm sure she's fleecing people for her crap interiors advice.

So entitled and self absorbed.
You just can’t make that cash in mid level recruitment. Are they taking kids out of school for retirement holiday? After 2 week Easter break doing nothing!

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
I am so sad for Jamie that his mother keeps him trapped in a house surrounded by mess and workmen. Her husband must be such a weakling that he cannot get her to do anything good for his children.

Reactions: 6

Max21

How bad. Like, if she had them before, why not go back there? Is that not a sensible idea
She said the ortho she went to has retired but in all honestly it’s a total beg. Google like the rest of us!! There’s lots of articles and reviews there about orthodontists. It’s not difficult to figure out which would be a good one to go to, but then she wouldn’t have a chance of a freebie!

sinybobz

The story about the plane. Eyes rolling and calling paramedics, she’s so attention seeking! Fair enough if she got a fright, but telling everyone on Instagram is just embarrassing for that little guy!

So will Jamie be going straight to school? He’s 4 now, right. It’s crazy he’s not in playschool.
he’s probably still shitting in his pants and sleeping in her bed. At what point does it become less about the kids’ needs and more about her needing to feel needed 🥴

• Heart

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
99% of the feedback is positive but there’s no point in sharing that but I’m going to passively aggressively share it anyway even though I said there’s no point in sharing it 🫠🫠🫣🫣

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She’s an absolute asshole and thick as the ditch.
She should be ashamed of putting that tripe on her page. She’s probably just looking for a reaction.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Some thoughts on this idiot over the past while;
I read this sentence and thought to myself “stick on the kettle and get herself a Kit Kat and settle in for a good laugh” and I wasn’t disappointed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I thought the laundry room was the last big job, but no, there’s a f*kin boot room as well…and absolute must for a family that never leave the house and have astroturf in the garden.

Her house is probably one of the biggest disasters on the gram. I wouldn’t let her past my front door, let alone take in interior projects. How long has her ma’s project being going on for at this stage…disaster after disaster and still not done.

She’s a masterclass in what NOT to do!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Oh wow this is amazing, she’s literally posting pictures from her honeymoon yonks ago! I think places might have changed a bit since then🤣
She’s such a sad cunt, she’d be better off getting a job. Stupid pointy nose, high forehead fuck, god she irritates me

• Haha
  • Heart

Handful22

I wouldn't be at all surprised if she wrote that message herself 😅 Has her mother in her phone as 'mum' but then calls her 'mam'? 🕵🤔😜🤣

• Haha

Max21

And being the passive aggressive bitch she is, she didn’t miss the opportunity to take a dig at the neighbours. I’d say the neighbours hate her.
What about her construction work that went on for an eternity because she couldn’t get on with any tradesman and kept having to get others in to finish. I’m sure her own neighbours rue the day she moved in 😜

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Mike must be such a pushover to not make her send Jamie to playschool. The child would love it. She’s a disgrace!
He actually would love it. Instead he’s cycling round in circles in their postage stamp garden with fake grass. It will be Harry 2.0 next September…and you know what that means??? CONTENT 👍👍

LaReineEstée

Ok, can someone clear this up for me? Is she saying that she has lost 51lbs since being pregnant? So, is she including the ACTUAL BABY in that weight loss??? Never mind the fluid, placenta, general pregnancy weight gain etc. She didn't have 51lbs to lose otherwise, so she's talking nonsense and anyone who falls for it should have a word with themselves because they're a gobshite, just like her!!

This one really is an abomination 😡

Handful22

"saving money & the planet"
How deluded and clueless can one person be!? Her whole shtick is promoting consumerism which is destroying the planet.🤦‍♀️🙄 and let's not mention the garden full of fake grass. Or the post five minutes later about buying jeans just to get free postage 🙈

Attachments

• Heart