StuartAndFrancis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot abide them; it’s all so contrived and people just fall for it. And they’re desperate for a record deal or theatre show it’s giving me the ultimate ick.
Saw this coming a mile off 🤮
---
They have become unbearable. Their kids are going to be exploited for as much money as these men can get.
I wonder if Stuart is forcing all of this to get out of the MLM game, if not, why be so public when you are involved in a giant scam?
Yeah it’s funny how they never mention that isn’t it

Reactions: 1
Their relationship seems very strained in recent videos. Francis is always doing all the work and asking Stuart for help

Reactions: 7
Their relationship seems very strained in recent videos. Francis is always doing all the work and asking Stuart for help
Francis looks knackered, and Stuart is just the “fun” dad who comes along on all the gifted trips, he looks full of life compared to his poor husband 😂

Reactions: 7
He spent 4 hours in Primark. I know it was an ad but 4 hours?? That's taking the piss. Poor Francis looks like he's about to collapse with tiredness

Reactions: 3
Yeah I’ve felt sorry for him for a while now looms like he does the majority of the heavy lifting with the kids

Literally come to say what the above comments say, the relationship seems strained. I can’t stand Stuart he seems so lazy in terms of the kids and the house, whereas poor Francis looks like he’s falling to pieces with exhaustion.

Has anyone noticed that rebels surrogate isn't in the picture anymore where rios they still see
I think her husband wasn't happy about it all

Literally come to say what the above comments say, the relationship seems strained. I can’t stand Stuart he seems so lazy in terms of the kids and the house, whereas poor Francis looks like he’s falling to pieces with exhaustion.
He gave me the ick in the football TikTok saying he wouldn’t be taking rio ever what a dick

Reactions: 2
Saturday morning routine…. Stuart returns from the gym once the kids are up and fed 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Stuart brings in the big bucks scamming people through an MLM so I guess Francis is just the stay at home dad.
Francis was the one that started the TikTok’s but as soon as Stuart saw the potential £££ it’s being shoved in our faces and we’re seeing the cracks.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed that rebels surrogate isn't in the picture anymore where rios they still see
The surrogate probably got annoyed that they gave the baby she birthed for them a really awful name

• Haha
I’ve got a lot of time for Francis I think he’s brilliant but Stuart doesn’t seem genuine at all.

Reactions: 8
Throwing keys into someone else’s bag and not bothering to take them out, knowing that wasn’t where they were supposed to land, is super lazy to be fair. He shouted to Francis to take them out meaning he probably shouts for him to to do everything

Really? She was doing a whole tiktok series about the surrogacy. They still wont have full parental rights for rebel yet so will need to keep her sweet.

I like Francis, Stuart gives me the ick. He seems really lazy and leaves Francis to do all the difficult parts and he just rocks up to take Rio to gym!
Stuart is always off buying clothes, because according to Grancis, he has “great style”. I beg to differ. I think stairs outfits always look like they’re too big for him. I was surprised when I saw they met at drama school, and both done musical theatre, as Stuart seems to struggle when they dance, and looks like it’s not natural, whereas Francis makes it look effortless. The only thing that really bugs me about Francis, is the laugh he does constantly. It seems really forced, maybe a nervous laugh? Stuart does it too sometimes

Reactions: 5
I don’t think I’ve heard a please or thank you from Rio. I’m not saying it should be forced on children but he just seems to shout, parrot and demand.

I don’t think I’ve heard a please or thank you from Rio. I’m not saying it should be forced on children but he just seems to shout, parrot and demand.
They responded to this recently, saying they’re “encouraging” him to say please and thankyou. It’s not difficult, usually if you say it yourself, they repeat, so maybe they don’t say it themselves

The fact they’ve made a tiktok about STUART making the lunches whilst Francis goes to the gym 😂 they aren’t fooling anyone, doesn’t look like it comes natural to Stuart or it doesn’t happen very often. Francis is a natural at being a dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The fact they’ve made a tiktok about STUART making the lunches whilst Francis goes to the gym 😂 they aren’t fooling anyone, doesn’t look like it comes natural to Stuart or it doesn’t happen very often. Francis is a natural at being a dad.
It’s gives ‘you wanted them , you look after them’ vibes

Reactions: 5