Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember when Jess Wright confronted him at an after show for some TV awards and someone filmed it? I remember watching a clip online. She called him a piece of tit 🙈 and said they went out for 6 months, he got in a taxi after a night out and just ghosted her, never spoke to her again and said he used her for publicity.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jess Wright had the measure of Gio.
Be interesting to see what celebs sign up as whether or not Gio style was too militant for Amanda - it’s coming across as the BBC don’t believe her and can’t be bothered to even look into it. Reassuring for any celeb.

Reactions: 10
Jess Wright had the measure of Gio.
Be interesting to see what celebs sign up as whether or not Gio style was too militant for Amanda - it’s coming across as the BBC don’t believe her and can’t be bothered to even look into it. Reassuring for any celeb.
Exactly!! It's coming across as so dismissive and I'll say it, misogynistic.

Edited for spelling!!

Last edited:
I am amazed how blindly devoted these rage nans are to Giovanni and how they're still up Rose's sphincter three years later. At this point it could come up that Giofanny murdered somebody and they'd be like "Well he wasn't like that with Rose 🌹he just has such intensity and passion and I'm sure he was only doing his job.. silly dead person just trying to tarnish his reputation, well we all love him #teamgio I hope Rose comes back to be his lawyer"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The reboot of DWTS Spain starts this weekend so I wonder if it's something to do with that...
Oh could be he was talking about catching a flight and there is not many places he could wear that snazzy black sequenced blazer.
---
I am amazed how blindly devoted these rage nans are to Giovanni and how they're still up Rose's sphincter three years later. At this point it could come up that Giofanny murdered somebody and they'd be like "Well he wasn't like that with Rose 🌹he just has such intensity and passion and I'm sure he was only doing his job.. silly dead person just trying to tarnish his reputation, well we all love him #teamgio I hope Rose comes back to be his lawyer"
I'm shocked at how affective the Rose Shield has been, I have actually read posts that finish with "Don't forget he managed to teach a deaf woman to dance beautifully" :rolleyes:
The he's a bit strictly just isn't washing, all the pros are competitive and strict but none of the current pros have any whisperings of blazing rows and celebs in tears over their Pros teaching methods.

One thing that keeps being brought up is the amount of hours trained Amanda set the limit at 8 and Gio appears to have wanted more and seems perturbed that because she didn't have other work on he wasn't getting every moment of her time.
Gio only has work in his life he simply can't relate to not only Amanda having a family life but one of them needing additional support due to a physical disability.
Compare to Carlos who understood and valued Angela having small children that needed her time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh could be he was talking about catching a flight and there is not many places he could wear that snazzy black sequenced blazer.
---

I'm shocked at how affective the Rose Shield has been, I have actually read posts that finish with "Don't forget he managed to teach a deaf woman to dance beautifully" :rolleyes:
The he's a bit strictly just isn't washing, all the pros are competitive and strict but none of the current pros have any whisperings of blazing rows and celebs in tears over their Pros teaching methods.

One thing that keeps being brought up is the amount of hours trained Amanda set the limit at 8 and Gio appears to have wanted more and seems perturbed that because she didn't have other work on he wasn't getting every moment of her time.
Gio only has work in his life he simply can't relate to not only Amanda having a family life but one of them needing additional support due to a physical disability.
Compare to Carlos who understood and valued Angela having small children that needed her time.
And Katya with Nigel and his family time.

Reactions: 8
Ellie & Vito are going to become part of the This Morning team and are going to give 3 couples dance lessons ahead of Valentine’s Day

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Since when was Ellie a qualified ballroom and Latin teacher. I don’t get the hero worship of Ellie or the need for them to be in a relationship!

Since when was Ellie a qualified ballroom and Latin teacher. I don’t get the hero worship of Ellie or the need for them to be in a relationship!
Well they will clearly just be demonstrating dances to couples. I think it's nice.

God the romance question (semi-dodged again)! They are getting matching aubergine/bee tattoos! Didn't mention which dances they're doing on tour.
Ellie made V trim his chest hair which will NOT go down well with some!

I like Craig Doyle, he'd be good on Strictly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
With any type of romance rumour - people are going to believe what they want to believe - so may as well keep people guessing - helps with media interest - no harm as long as both are on the same page.

Reactions: 7
With any type of romance rumour - people are going to believe what they want to believe - so may as well keep people guessing - helps with media interest - no harm as long as both are on the same page.
I hear you but never in a million years would I believe Vito and Ellie were romantically involved.;)

Reactions: 4
Dodged the romance question again and changed the subject….
I don’t work in media so I don’t know how it works but is it just part of the promotion to keep people guessing and keep up interest. If there is no romance just say no there isn’t! I don’t get it 🤣

Reactions: 8
Yeah, I've lost count of the number of clickbait links I've seen on FB with the headline 'Ellie and Vito talk about their relationship' or whatever (after their last This Morning) and when you look at the comments half are from Beryls saying 'Lovely couple so happy for you xxx'.
TBF they did say 'no' the last time they were on. They could fly a plane over the O2 at this point and it wouldn't make much difference. They both look happy though.

They're on Zoe Ball tomorrow on Radio 2 - would love if it descended into a Gio slag-fest 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.