Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmmaS68

Quite a bit of distance between them in the latest pap pics. Maybe she’s taking a leaf out of Ellie’s book 😂😂

Reactions: 2

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Lauren will have agreed the tour ages ago, probably before she knew who she was paired with. She may have chosen differently if it was a straight choice between Gio's tour and the live tour. Having said that, she seems to get on fine with him. Pasquale is now Gio's new bestie, but again, he's an employee (and the Vito-Pasquale bromance seems to have suffered).
There is definitely bad blood between Vito and him - maybe Vito is the source leaking about Amanda's stuff? Taking breaks from re-roofing his dad's house to ping emails into the Sun?

I'd like Arduino to come in to replace Gio but I imagine that, like other BTF people, he's not ballroom/Latin trained. Shame, as he has a lovely personality.
Lol! What? All btf people are both latin and ballroom trained , nearly all are champion level. They literally pick the cream of the crop. Arduino is ex Italian Ballroom and latin competition level, and danced with loads of the italian based pros in the past. He knew Giulia ( kai’s ex) and Luba from childhood. If there was one person qualified to take over from Jason it’s Arduino.
There are a couple of their dancers on btf that are probably more contemporary/latin like Robbie, but not many. Having seen him in BTF The Reunion in 2022 he can still do the ballroom moves , despite it not being his main background.

Boogs

VIP Member
This TikTok account is sharing all kinds of stuff I haven’t seen before of Nikita.

Sea

VIP Member
For the previous tour attendees, any advice- aside from take my ticket?! Going tomorrow!
I'm gathering its just an easy queue up and get to seats.
Any chance of stalking meeting the cast there offstage?

Reactions: 1

Boogs

VIP Member
Looks like Annabel is doing her Samba. Neil showed a bit of her and Graz rehearsing on yesterday’s vlog.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I think they are all pretty good choices (although I would have preferred Layton to have the AT over Angela R). I’m very happy at this particular one.

There are some cute insta stories of celebrities being a bit overwhelmed at the size of the arena this morning.
3 argentine tangos would have been over the top
People tend to leave earlier as it is to beat the traffic jams, showing too much of the same dances would get them out even sooner.

Dianne was papped the other day with Bobby touching her face in public. She seems fine with whatever he's doing, it seems.

This popped up on TikTok for me. Aw the Vito-Nikita Italian bromance is so sweet (Nikita is congratulating V’s brother on getting his degree)

it wasn't in public, it was during rehearsals for their VW :)