Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Talking about how many hours everyone puts in I noticed on Gios Instagram that he did dance classes for 300 people on the Sunday after his last dance with Amanda. I’ll bet that helped his mood when they were back in rehearsals the following day. I don’t think the pros should be allowed to do extra work whilst they are still in the competition. Their hours are insane enough as it is!
View attachment 2685361
The problem is with their bbc contracts they aren't employees so they can't dictate their non contracted hours.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Might have changed between the tech run and the live show? I don't think I've seen a clip with the celebs in from the actual performance yet. They changed those awful dark shirts Vito, Neil, Robbie, Jake etc were wearing to gold ones.

If that is all they do in the opening number it is a bit disappointing, but with more than the usual number of not-so-able dancers on the tour this year I guess I can see why the choreography in the group numbers might be a bit pared back.

The celebs have more of a role in the Barbie number, in the clip UnknownTattler posted.
Do they reuse the same songs every year?
The gold press ,start and end outfits are always the same aswell as the songs and set down to the fountains.
When your paying to go and see don't you expect a difference of some sort as good as it is
Even if they changed the host around plenty of ex pros and contestants to choose from that would add something sorry to say I don't enjoy janette on it takes two and the tour isn't much better.

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Who will be doing Johannes's part in the Blackpool opening? Be amazing if it was Layton. Some people would hate it but all the better. Not that I'm even going the tour.

diamondthunder

VIP Member
Guess I'm in the minority but I don't actually think Dianne looks better in the blonde or brunette wigs, I think she just fades into the background. Maybe I'm just too used to seeing her with the red hair.

Speaking of hair, and Barbie/Ken dolls, this popped up on my youtube recommended.

I... I think Nikita may have overdone it with the gel, just slightly...

And somehow, the guy behind them at 1:15 even moreso! Full on plastic hair Ken vibes 😂 😂 😂