Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'd assumed it would probably be Carlos, but since he's the lead in the pro dance as well, maybe not? Jake would be good at it, but I don't think they usually give that much of a lead role to anyone outside the main pro lineup.
Yeah that won't happen and shouldn't happen. If it does they are pretty much saying all the ringer talk was true.

Reactions: 3

Minnietred

Honestly the minute they started talking about Vito's chest hair I would loose all composure 😋
Interesting that Ellie now has the power to decide on the length of his chest hair...
Took her 3 months to persuade him to go to the barbers to get a hair cut, but one day back in practise and he is reaching for the razor on his beloved chest hair 🤔😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Willow9999

Trust me he wasn't hiding what he thought of some of the other judges scores, the woman to his right he would fully turn towards her with a horrified look. I have no idea who she is but she seemed drunk to me.
There are 5 judges the 3 in the middle including Gorka all seem to have a background in dancing and give similar scores then there are the two on each end who give 8's when the middle three are giving 2's.
They each gave a 10 last night too, Gorka almost clutched his pearls. :eek:
Has it always been like this in past series ?! They must be paying well 😳🤣

diamondthunder

VIP Member
I'm surprised by some of the picks for tour. I'd have thought Quickstep instead of VW for Bobby, and Jive instead of Samba for Annabel.

I'm not overly keen on Ellie doing her Paso either. I'd have thought her Salsa, or especially Charleston since it already has backing dancers would be better for an arena. I guess they must have thought the lifts were too much of a risk.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Me too! Half of the time on different stories they’ve been no where near each other in ‘work’ either 🤣
But Bobby! Nope not happening
Wouldn't worry about that, Bobby's far too busy trying to get cozy with dianne
What better chance to pull a move than a floaty vienesse Waltz
Only a matter of time.

• Wow
  • Haha

Minnietred

I love an American smooth. I wish she was doing her salsa or Charleston instead of her Paso. I liked it when I first saw it but wasn’t that impressed when I saw it again in the final.

I love that these guys appear to be such good friends.

Not a fan of this hat which he wears a lot which looks like a melted guylian seashell fashioned into a midget gem.
The Salsa would have been good but seeing as that was way back in Halloween week, I would be concerned that Vito would want to tinker with the choreo 🙈

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I hope everything is okay with Amy, she hasn't posted to social media in over 2 weeks now. I didn't see her post anything about taking a break?? 😥
I know last year with her chemotherapy she had some time off social media but from memory that was only a few days at most. I hope nothing bad has happened and she's just taking some time off. 🙏
Wasn’t she supposed to be having a scan in the New Year and possibly another op?

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Might have changed between the tech run and the live show? I don't think I've seen a clip with the celebs in from the actual performance yet. They changed those awful dark shirts Vito, Neil, Robbie, Jake etc were wearing to gold ones.

If that is all they do in the opening number it is a bit disappointing, but with more than the usual number of not-so-able dancers on the tour this year I guess I can see why the choreography in the group numbers might be a bit pared back.

The celebs have more of a role in the Barbie number, in the clip UnknownTattler posted.
Sexy Neil and sexy Carlos dancing together. 🥵🥵😍

• Haha
  • Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
I went to the tour the year Kara won, I loved her. But she was off sick that night so I never got to see her after all. And I have absolutely no recollection of who I did see :)

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Plus surly if the Beebs position is this is an exaggeration we are standing by him, they would want to Pros to be openly friendly with him?
Yet during the show they were cool towards him and now the season is done they are ice cold whilst continuing to engage with Amanda.

daisybrown

VIP Member
LadyLav is out of hospital! thankfully Vito's win didn't finish her off.

She posted this article which is actually pretty balanced, about the demands of Strictly. It quotes Robin Windsor quite a lot (TLDR: we don't know, maybe Gio was too harsh, maybe A had too much going on, SCD brings out everyone's insecurities..)

That is probably the crux of it. However Gio should have adapted if Amanda wanted him to (presuming she asked and didn’t just disappear)