Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OtherMoon

VIP Member
It's fine, we can stow away on an early flight, miss the 'easy' run, and join him for coffee after
Who knows maybe he could get you tickets to DWTS. That way you could stay the night but not even need a hotel room, just roll right to the airport from the studio when filming finishes. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Nope, they won nearly every show on that tour and each got a full size trophy to keep both obviously in the same house now.
Ah, got it. I have no idea how the tour works!

I thought the winning couple got a crappy trophy every show 😅

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
No I know, but he ain't going to be retiring to Italy for a while yet! The main thing the post showed was that the relationship is serious. Is she a model? I know she was a uni student till last summer!
Yes she’s a model. A very bright one obviously if she graduated from Durham!

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Ha I also went to this one, just did the same And I can't remember a thing! I also went the next year and all I clearly remember about that is walking past Vincent in the hotel lobby the next morning and Tom Chambers sitting at the next table at breakfast. As far the dancing - nada!
The one I went had Letitia Dean on. I havnt got any recollection of anybody else at all.

• Haha

Boogs

VIP Member
There is a bit of footage of one of the group dances on Neil’s vlog today and he says that Carlos stood in for Angela today as she couldn’t be there. That suggests that she will be coming. Maybe she isn’t well?

OtherMoon

VIP Member
If Gio knew Gorks was doing the Spanish version. Do you think he headed over to Italy to support Pasquale in the Italian version to try and land a job as a judge on it - cosy up to execs, do a bit of networking?
I'm not sure if Gio is known or cared about in Italy. But it would make sense to line up his ducks if he has this years performance at strictly hanging over him.
Vito on the other hand, I'm betting he could get TV work in Italy after Strictly if he wanted. He seemed a bit of a pet of Milly Carlucci who has a lot of pull at Rai1.

Minnietred

I think Gorka will be a great judge - I think he will give really good constructive criticism but he kind too. He always seems to make it a really positive experience for his partners and I think he will do the same for the contestants.
I must brush up on my gcse Spanish and get watching 🤣
Gemma posted on Insta saying “firm but fair”

AshT

But that’s down to the pro assess and build up strength and stamina … and pushing through to that extent is so short sighted. It’s how all the injuries and repetitive strains happen.
I just can't agree that it's all on the pro. They're under pressure from the powers that be too. It's a whole system change that needs to happen. Say the pro says something is too much and the celeb wants to keep pushing? Say the celeb gets knocked out of the competition because the pro refuses to do a lift or to train more than the others? These decisions are not all on a pro.
And besides all that, the pros don't even get full control the ridiculous choreography anymore. The new format means they've got assistant choreographers assigned to each couple.

SeraSparkle

Chatty Member
That really is disrespectful, either he's really dumb and childish or he knows what he's doing and he wants the headline.
Dianne is going through a tough time at the moment, why would you think it's appropriate to encourage speculation about the nature of your relationship when she's in a rather public long term relationship?

Before Christmas Ellie was on Brooke's radio show and Brook mentioned at the start she was keen for Ellie and Bobby to have a Romance. Ellie couldn't shut it down fast enough saying he was like her little brother and no way was that ever going to happen, they laughed and moved on sharpish. No wonder, he's so incredibly childish it's a turn off!
If I'm being charitable to Bobby, I would read this statement as ironic. But given the papers' previous interest in this storyline, perhaps it was not the wisest thing to say if they wish to avoid the headlines

Glaschelle

VIP Member
As I've said, frequently, I love Gio. But he needs to remember that Anton was one of the most well known pros, arguably he was also very popular, but generally he didn't last that long in competition.

Anton previously said that he realised early on that strictly wasn't a serious dance competition. But he used the platform strictly has given him to great effect.

Dancing tours, cruises, TV gigs, books, music cd, panto. And now he's a judge.

I really hope that Anton can provide some sage advice to Gio and that Gio is of a mind to listen and act upon it.

Cos one day you're a strictly pro, the next you're a dancing on ice contestant. And worse, you don't even win it.

Last edited: