Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

childofthe70s

VIP Member
Oh thanks for sharing I didn't realise Kevin had done any tv acting work. Was he any good?
He didn't really need to act as was judging a dance item. Quite cheesy really, but whole series is fun (it's like a kind of Agatha Raisin style crime drama).

Reactions: 3

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
The hands on her neck are from rehearsals, that glittery curtain thing behind Dianne was in some of the posts and stoies from last week.
Ah that makes sense! Still don't really like seeing it in dance either, but that's for personal bad vibes reasons.

Bol85

VIP Member
Havanna Jones. Quite the name. Unique first name, least unique surname imaginable! But it kinda works 😅

• Haha
BBC are standing beside FR (not too close, he's wearing GPVita after all...).
I presume this will ultimately go away and he'll probably come back for a swansong.

'The feeling is he is a tough taskmaster, but hasn't bullied or abused anyone. The BBC see him as a key face of Strictly and will do all they can to support him.'

Hmmmm they are wrong though. They will struggle to get celebrities (and right so) to take part because of this.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Ah that makes sense! Still don't really like seeing it in dance either, but that's for personal bad vibes reasons.
Same.
If its only a rehearsal why is he putting his finger on her mouth, it's not needed it's hardly a difficult lift that keeps going wrong and takes practice
I still find it all very weird vibes .

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Weird comment on Neils TikTok - I noticed a comment like this on today's DM story. I really think not.. (D and V weren't together at all in the vlog though they were leaving the arena together in the DM piece).
Maybe Ellie is just a beard for DiVito!
This is getting a little bit out of hand fair enough bobby is vain, disrespectful, cozies up to dianne and refuses to keep his hands to himself but if she so much as stands near anyone else there must be an affair going on how many sneaky affairs are happening already on day 1??

Yes it can't be nice for joe to see regular speculations about his partner whilst there apart we will feel bad for him if and when something actually happens

AshT

I think people here are underestimating how difficult it is to go from non-dancing to dancing all day long as you full time job 6 days a week. It's like going from a gentle walk every now and again to running a marathon daily all of a sudden.
That article says that Rose did very little exercise. She was slim but unlikely to be fit. So she was starting from nothing.
Every celeb complains about the impact on their body and the soreness of their feet.
Then add in the heels that you have to practise in to do the dance properly. My feet hurt after a couple of hours dancing on a night out.
There's a lot Gio can be blamed for, but that's not one of them.

posy

VIP Member
Wonder if I can request Handyman/Farmer videos from Vito as mu birthday present from friends. I’m kind of hoping he doesn’t cut his hair too much on his head or chest - like it that bit longer and dishevelled.

• Haha

posy

VIP Member
Watching a few of the tour videos and most looking forward to seeing Layton and Nikita and Krishnan and Jowita. Not going until the end of the run so I hope Krishnan is still enjoying it as much by then.
In a minority but I like the bum kissing pro number.

soccergirl

VIP Member
What on earth is “house of strictly” 🤔
It's from the launch show. With judges and pros.

Ugh, so disappointed in the group/pro dances. Hated all of them.
Not that I'm going, but surely the Vito/Nikita one was far better than the Carlos one? That was bum-clenchingly terrible. Maybe they wanted to give Carlos a showcase?