Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
Be interesting to see who gets the Manchester win between Layton or Ellie. Not ruling anyone else out but home crowd and all that! Would be lovely for either one of them to win it.

Reactions: 3

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
Get your screenshots and screensavers and new profile pics, Layton stans 😛

Last edited:

BDY_97

VIP Member
Karen wearing the green outfit Luba wore in the Blackpool dance so guess they’re not taking that boy out of the routine. I wonder who will do Johannes part? Presumably one of the males without a partner as the others will be dancing with their celebs… Maybe it will be Neil? 😭😭
---
The barbie dance, Nikita as Ken (rip thrusting Nikita gif)
Not sure who Layton is supposed to be but he looks fab!!
Why have they got Nikita in a hideous blonde wig when he’s already very blonde 🤣

lavendervase

VIP Member
I can't get over him giving an 8 to a jive that was worse than the one he did with Nikita 😂 I would barely have even known it was supposed to be a jive, I swear there wasn't a single kick in it. And he gave the ringer who was the best by a wide margin the same score?!

Can't blame him for having lost his mind by that point though, at nearly 3 hours and still not halfway through.

The other judges: Going batshit crazy
Gorka: Disassociating

Anyone else think Gorka might not be back next week?! 🤣

• Haha

diamondthunder

VIP Member
Those shirts are diabolical. At least Nikita's wearing the same shirt he had on in the launch show dance. Confused as to why Vito's wearing that monstrosity when that pic of the clothesrack from Angela R's story the other day showed the gold shirt he wore in the launch show next to Ellie's AS dress. :unsure:

I didn't much care for that shirt but now I see I shouldn't have complained, it could indeed be way worse. I hope they're still altering the costumes, not just because half the boys look awful, poor Nadiya looks to be in a bit of a precarious situation! :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2024-01-19 023710.png

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I was absolutely repulsed when Ellie and Vito were discussing her stinking feet/shoes on itt.

Turned me right off the pair of them, her especially.🤮🤮

• Haha

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
I was surprised to see how pale and spotty Gio was when he first joined Strictly ! I didn’t watch back in 2014 or whenever it was he started but saw a YouTube video of the new dancers being introduced that year.

gdw1910

No that was a joke! he definitely wouldn't do it. And looking at Dianne's story, the pros on tour all seem to be harmonious and having a laugh. Gio is definitely the outlier.

Thinking back on the Gio-Vito timeline, I remember Vito doing a story before the show in August, speaking in Neapolitan about someone being a dickhead. We speculated then that it might have been Gio, but mainly because we generally think he's a bit of a dick. Vito then posted a nice message for Gio's birthday early Sept. Then they went to the premiere of Moulin Rouge together late Sept, and posted a story together so that all seemed to be fine and a nice Italian bromance.

The last post of Gio's Vito liked was Halloween 2022 (he liked nearly all of them till then). The last interaction I remember between them was the Carbonara boys at Blackpool (November 2022) and Vito taking the piss out of Gio's double-breasted jacket (also Blackpool). Then crickets. Not sure if the timeline lines up with Gio starting up with Jowita or other things.

[this in-depth investigation brought to you by Covid boredom. Just call me Stacey Dooley)
Interesting that Vito hasn’t been publicly friendly with Gio since he started seeing Jowita- I didn’t know the two lined up! Thinking back during series 20 we always thought Vito and Jowita would’ve been cute so we’re very shocked when the news of her and Gio broke!! Obviously is probably just a coincidence but still!

Boogs

VIP Member
Looks like Layton won't be doing his AT as both Angelas are doing theirs 😪

It'll be either QS or Charleston now.
I’m gutted as Layton and Nikita’s AT is what I think of as their dance. Then again it makes me cry so maybe not so good for me in public 😂
I don’t think they will do the Charleston as there are too many things that could go wrong. I’d quite like their quickstep, CC, salsa, tango, jive or CCC (I don’t think they would risk the stirring pot). Basically there aren’t many Lakita dances I wouldn’t love to see live 😁

Boogs

VIP Member
Talking about how many hours everyone puts in I noticed on Gios Instagram that he did dance classes for 300 people on the Sunday after his last dance with Amanda. I’ll bet that helped his mood when they were back in rehearsals the following day. I don’t think the pros should be allowed to do extra work whilst they are still in the competition. Their hours are insane enough as it is!
IMG_6846.jpeg

soccergirl

VIP Member
Ah - the daily mail running with a story that Vito and Ellie headed back to the same hotel - confirming romance - pretty sure Jason G is also in one of the photos.
Yeah, I think some of them are in a hotel? Neil vlogged (!) the other day about going down to breakfast (though he lives in Leeds so would have to stay there). Maybe Vito has given up his London flat? or the hotel is just nearer where they rehearse.

Love the red circles of them with Jason Gilko playing unwitting gooseberry! (maybe an unlikely throuple?)

• Haha

glasgow27

VIP Member
I saw a headline someone about Graz announcing “it is official following split from partner”. It was just him being paired with Annabel and split from Zara!
God, that's a real slow news day if they're resorting to 'scandalous' headlines about Graz!

• Haha

soccergirl

VIP Member

Footage of the opening number from the tech run.

I like it a lot better than I did in the launch show.
Don't the celebs usually join in? looks like they just walk around the stage and leave.

Be interesting to see who gets the Manchester win between Layton or Ellie. Not ruling anyone else out but home crowd and all that! Would be lovely for either one of them to win it.
I think Layton will win a lot, and maybe Bobby? seem to be lots of Bobby fans on SM at the tour. I'm sure as with Helen last year there's an element of righting a perceived injustice that your fave should have won. Hopefully Ellie will win a few.