Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really love Laytons style in bad education. I understand he wears a lot of his own clothes as he didn’t feel the BBC budget would allow his character to never wear the same clothes twice 😂

Look how beautiful he is after he’s had a kiss 🥰

IMG_6878.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone on FB was saying Giovanni has already announced his show dates for next Jan. So clearly (no surprise) not doing the tour again. Wonder if Lauren will continue with him?

Reactions: 2
Get your screenshots and screensavers and new profile pics, Layton stans 😛

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Neil and Vito should definitely take their's off.
At the very least they should swap: why is Vito buttoned up to the neck while Neil is showing off his pasty chest?

What on earth is happening here? looks like Vito is trying to show Jowita into a car boot!
1705593291449.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those shirts are diabolical. At least Nikita's wearing the same shirt he had on in the launch show dance. Confused as to why Vito's wearing that monstrosity when that pic of the clothesrack from Angela R's story the other day showed the gold shirt he wore in the launch show next to Ellie's AS dress. :unsure:

I didn't much care for that shirt but now I see I shouldn't have complained, it could indeed be way worse. I hope they're still altering the costumes, not just because half the boys look awful, poor Nadiya looks to be in a bit of a precarious situation! :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2024-01-19 023710.png

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.