Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTS pics from Dianne. Obsessed with the one of Angela R lurking behind Dianne and Jake like the Babadook 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
There are some awesome pictures on the strictly live instagram from last years professionals tour.
IMG_6864.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who will be doing Johannes's part in the Blackpool opening? Be amazing if it was Layton. Some people would hate it but all the better. Not that I'm even going the tour.

Who will be doing Johannes's part in the Blackpool opening? Be amazing if it was Layton. Some people would hate it but all the better. Not that I'm even going the tour.
I'd assumed it would probably be Carlos, but since he's the lead in the pro dance as well, maybe not? Jake would be good at it, but I don't think they usually give that much of a lead role to anyone outside the main pro lineup.

Reactions: 4
I'd assumed it would probably be Carlos, but since he's the lead in the pro dance as well, maybe not? Jake would be good at it, but I don't think they usually give that much of a lead role to anyone outside the main pro lineup.
Yeah that won't happen and shouldn't happen. If it does they are pretty much saying all the ringer talk was true.

Reactions: 3
It does seem strange that they are doing the Blackpool opening when neither of the 2 main dancers (Johannes and Luba) are on the tour. Unless they cut that part of the story out and just have everyone dancing around looking glam wearing black and white which could be a bit tit.

Are they frightened that they might get another show winner who doesn't win a tour show???
I doubt it, if I remember correctly it wasn’t that big of a deal that Helen won the most tours last year and not Hamza. I still think Ellie will win though.

I doubt it, if I remember correctly it wasn’t that big of a deal that Helen won the most tours last year and not Hamza. I still think Ellie will win though.
No one really cares about tour wins, most people don't follow the tour even if they are fans so other than their venue they have no idea about the overall score.

Today is press day I guess, so we'll be treated to cheesy images in costumes and soundbites about how excited the celebs are.

House of Strictly was a medley, including Padam Padam (with Craig in the stripey t-shirt). Maybe they'll do part of it? It was notable (for me) mainly for Vito, Nikita and Graz in vests and braces writhing around Motsi, so I approve that part

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think House of Strictly sounds like a reference to the drag ball culture of the 80s and 90s where vogueing was born. Odd choice for a load of heterosexual cis people but 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Today is press day I guess, so we'll be treated to cheesy images in costumes and soundbites about how excited the celebs are.

House of Strictly was a medley, including Padam Padam (with Craig in the stripey t-shirt). Maybe they'll do part of it? It was notable (for me) mainly for Vito, Nikita and Graz in vests and braces writhing around Motsi, so I approve that part

Definitely.

I remember thinking, oh wow, Motsi 😁

Reactions: 8
I feel like Motsi was channelling me here
IMG_6869.png

She is one lucky witch that’s for sure 🥵 🔥
IMG_6870.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Scrolling Instagram I see these 2 pictures that made me think of the following gif that is regularly used on here 😂
IMG_6872.jpeg
IMG_6871.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.