Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just heard from my source that Nigel has come in at 10/1. Apparently that awkward fall he had was on Vito's knob.

Reactions: 19
Vito has also taken time out from his intensive shagging schedule to moonlight as a hairdresser. No wonder he's looking so tired.

(Helen, Shirley, AJ, Dave Arch, Claudia, Nigel, and Jowita are also now all demanding that he 'play with their [brunette] locks')

Reactions: 8
Yes, and didn't she mention him on her sex podcast? I'm sure we talked about it at the time
Yes, they'd only known each other 5 minutes and she flew to London and called him her boyfriend. Enquiring minds wanted to know what the 'X-rated sex act' was (as opposed to all the PG ones) but nobody could be arsed listening to her shitty podcasts

ETA: sex podcaster jinx!!

Reactions: 7
Can I get 200/1 on AJ, wearing the showdance dress (him).

That’s an established throuple already.
---

Reactions: 9
Nothing will ever convince me he actually dated the sex podcaster chick. Sounds more like it was a one-night stand and then he ghosted her when she went to the tabloids

Poor girl, who can blame her, I would probably also go into full stalker mode if given half an opportunity with Nikita

https://giphy.com/fEzdGlbfowtSdxlcKY

Reactions: 5
I’d be the same.

Im a married man but me and my husband have both agreed that if Vito or Nikita come knocking all bets are off.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.