Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Gorka will be a great judge - I think he will give really good constructive criticism but he kind too. He always seems to make it a really positive experience for his partners and I think he will do the same for the contestants.
I must brush up on my gcse Spanish and get watching 🤣
Gemma posted on Insta saying “firm but fair”

Reactions: 3
It’s so patronising to Rose. Aw what a hero helping the poor deaf girl. I think Rose seemed to be really ballsy. That’s why she got on ok with Gio as she wasn’t bothered by his bullshit and could stand up for herself.
Rose, to be fair, is awesome. She carved a career in one of the hardest for the hearing impaired. She spent 3 months’ either ignoring him or laughing in his face. I think she just got on with it and he was just part of the package.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Vito was asked yesterday if people back in Italy knew about Strictly. He told them that he went to the Ballando final and they all made a fuss, I just wish someone had taken a photo of Gio’s reaction to this 😂
There was a moment near the end when Milly Carlucci the host mentioned that Vito and Nikita were in the audience, I think. No mention of Gio but (a) he's not really known in Italy and (b) I think he'd legged it by then.

OMG this pic appeared on Twitter from last year’s tour of Vito and Nikita in the iconic orange shorts. Warning: NSFW (if you work in a convent)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
There was a moment near the end when Milly Carlucci the host mentioned that Vito and Nikita were in the audience, I think. No mention of Gio but (a) he's not really known in Italy and (b) I think he'd legged it by then.

OMG this pic appeared on Twitter from last year’s tour of Vito and Nikita in the iconic orange shorts. Warning: NSFW (if you work in a convent)

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I was in the third row when I went, I enjoyed the close up view of that :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Thanks @soccergirl - you have made my evening!
At moments like this I need multiple reactions allowed
😍❤🍆🍆😜

Reactions: 4
Bobby's attitude is getting worse by the day
As mentioned not a peep when dianne was away with joe but as soon as she's back Bobby's right back in there with his comments

Viewers are telling him its disrespectful and its not helping put a stop to the allegations/stories
And he replied its not my job to stop the allegations( or similar)
How childish can he possibly get!

Someone really needs to pull him up on it before he seriously crosses a line

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
As mentioned not a peep when dianne was away with joe but as soon as she's back Bobby's right back in there with his comments

Viewers are telling him its disrespectful and its not helping put a stop to the allegations/stories

I'm just glad he didn't have his bad behaviour rewarded with a win on the main show. Hopefully he gets the Ranvir & Gio treatment from Dianne after tour.

Reactions: 9

1000005234.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is a bit of footage of one of the group dances on Neil’s vlog today and he says that Carlos stood in for Angela today as she couldn’t be there. That suggests that she will be coming. Maybe she isn’t well?

That really is disrespectful, either he's really dumb and childish or he knows what he's doing and he wants the headline.
Dianne is going through a tough time at the moment, why would you think it's appropriate to encourage speculation about the nature of your relationship when she's in a rather public long term relationship?

Before Christmas Ellie was on Brooke's radio show and Brook mentioned at the start she was keen for Ellie and Bobby to have a Romance. Ellie couldn't shut it down fast enough saying he was like her little brother and no way was that ever going to happen, they laughed and moved on sharpish. No wonder, he's so incredibly childish it's a turn off!

Reactions: 10
There is a bit of footage of one of the group dances on Neil’s vlog today and he says that Carlos stood in for Angela today as she couldn’t be there. That suggests that she will be coming. Maybe she isn’t well?
Angela is back posting on Insta saying she has been away for 2 weeks with her family, maybe she will be back tomorrow.
---
That really is disrespectful, either he's really dumb and childish or he knows what he's doing and he wants the headline.
Dianne is going through a tough time at the moment, why would you think it's appropriate to encourage speculation about the nature of your relationship when she's in a rather public long term relationship?

Before Christmas Ellie was on Brooke's radio show and Brook mentioned at the start she was keen for Ellie and Bobby to have a Romance. Ellie couldn't shut it down fast enough saying he was like her little brother and no way was that ever going to happen, they laughed and moved on sharpish. No wonder, he's so incredibly childish it's a turn off!
Bobby always strikes me as being a bit dim, but then I also think Jeff is a master manipulator so maybe what’s in the trees comes out in the branches. Either way, if I was Joe I wouldn’t be impressed.

Interesting that Ellie was quick to use the sibling narrative for Bobby, but hasn’t reached for that easy out when her and Vito get questioned 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

If I'm being charitable to Bobby, I would read this statement as ironic. But given the papers' previous interest in this storyline, perhaps it was not the wisest thing to say if they wish to avoid the headlines

Given the fact he keeps going on about how highly he thinks of her and all the rest, it doesn't seem like he actually respects her imo. Or at least he doesn't respect the fact she's in a relationship.

Ive also seen it pointed out elsewhere that when the series finished he never posted anything thanking her for teaching him etc during the series.

I actually thought he had changed/ calmed down a bit towards the end of the series but maybe that was because he had gotten where he wanted and now that the tour is starting up so do the stories as a bit of promotion for himself.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.