Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
No bank of Dave, this years ‘celeb’ lineup, still a mystery then. Nikita and Vito are going to get duffers aren’t they. Keeping saying this but this year, should be able to tell, what kind of pro Vito is. Will he be a Gorka and be kind to his duffer, giving them a good time or will he be a Gio and not bother if the celeb isn’t going to add his success. I really hope that the reason that Gio and Vito clash isn’t because they are too similar. Nikita gives me male Katya vibes and will hopefully go down the creative choreography route for the not so talented dance wise celeb.
I think Vito is a genuinely nice guy, and no matter what partner he had, he would treat them well.
I also think with the shadow of whatever went on between Gio and Amanda (among others), hanging over everything, there will be greater care and caution in general about how the celebrities are looked after.

It's a shame that had to come out of a negative situation, but I do hope that some of the nonsense about practising for ridiculously long hours, among other things, will be a thing of the past.

Which brings me to the judges, especially Shirley. Feedback should be constructive criticism, not cutting the ground from under anyone when they have clearly worked hard. And she needs to put aside her evident dislike for some of the female pros, especially Katya, and to a lesser extent, Karen.

It's a light entertainment programme with a bit of sparkle to entertain us during some of the winter months. That's what needs to be kept in mind by all of those involved, producing, directing, dancing and all the rest of it.

Now bring it on 😁 or at least give us a few names!

Reactions: 10

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Thank the lord! Please never cast from that family again:
From the article:

'Jeff, 45, and Strictly star Bobby already appear on Gogglebox together and are loved for their hilarious banter and witty comments.'

🥴
Not loved by me, nor are they funny or witty, imo.

soccergirl

VIP Member
Vito frantically on the phone to Patricia Routledge's agent. 'What do you mean, she's 95? on Ballando con le stelle she'd be one of the juniors!'

• Haha
  • Heart

posy

VIP Member
If I were his PR - for set up shots I would be suggesting a walk with his new dog - looking a little downcast - no smoking, perhaps sipping on a coffee on his way to donate to a charity shop or a food bank.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I love how the rest of strictly internet is in mourning and us arseholes here are partying 😂
It’s not all over yet fans of the fanny rat.View attachment 2988686
Have you seen how tightly Anton is gripping him and how forced that grin looks?

100% as soon as the camera stops rolling they're off in opposite directions reaching for the gin.

• Haha

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
Hate is a strong word. I wouldn't say I hate anyone, especially not people off the telly I don't actually know. I think Dianne is overrated and I don't think the sun shines out of her arse, which makes you a jellus hatah according to her stans 🥴 She's OK in small doses 😅

I don't hate Dianne, but I just can't think what her and Joe actually talk about at home. "Check out this new Tiktok I've posted, babe!" "Where do clouds come from?"
Remembering a conversation they had on a vlog where Dianne came out with such corkers as "how do we know the Earth is round?" and "does the sun set into the sea?", I think Joe spends a lot of time explaining how things work to her :LOL:

• Haha

soccergirl

VIP Member
I somehow doubt we're gonna see Tom Holland, Adele, and Margot Robbie unveiled. More like Su Pollard, Bank of Dave, Toyah, and a random CBBC yoof.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I know we said this on the threads at the time, but the body language between Giovanni and Amanada was quite strained.

I still remember one appearance on ITT where he had his hand firmly clasped on her knee, almost throughout the whole segment. I know they are all quite touchy feely and all of that, but this looked downright peculiar. It was like 'this is something we must do for the cameras.'

I have no strong feelings about him one way or the other, never had. If that's true about stamping on her foot, that's actually shocking stuff, imo.

Nobody is bigger than the show despite what his overly devoted fans might believe. The show will go on, and hopefully there will be better procedures in place, from now on, to protect everyone.

Shirley is interacting with FR in her insta story I see. Makes me wonder if she believes he’s innocent or knows something others don’t?:unsure:
I think she’s just got a bit of a weird allegiance with him & likes to think of herself as a ‘cougar’ where he’s concerned, and he played up to it massively as a means of elevating his standing in the show.

Geetbo

VIP Member
As soon as Su Pollard and Jeremy Spake from Airport are announced everyone will forget all about FR.

• Haha

Redline

I don't hate Dianne, but I just can't think what her and Joe actually talk about at home. "Check out this new Tiktok I've posted, babe!" "Where do clouds come from?"

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I don’t think she’d injured herself by then?
I really like Adam and Jasmine, they were great on the Graz tour. Jamie Cutler is also excellent ( sad to hear he lost his mum last week).
---
On a completely different topic, I noticed Yinrun from Big Brother has followed loads of Strictly Pros ( not Kai though) , plus Strictly and Strictly Live pages. Wondering if she might be a possible celeb.
I’d be surprised if they used a contestant from civilian BB. I’d take no notice of her follows. She’s probably doing a Fakey Quickenden and trying to get her name thrown out there into the mix.
Fakey follows the official insta page, the BBC, Tess & Claudia, every judge, all the pro dancers and starts following the celeb contestants appearing every year as well 🙄 Plus he starts doing dancing reels and begging and tagging the program in the months leading up to the new series. Fortunately it’s never done him any good and I personally hope they never get that desperate to ever consider entertaining that attention seeking wanker 😂

Reactions: 9