Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatefake

VIP Member
I took into consideration Nadiya’s broken toe when making my observations. I saw her in the wild pre show and she was hobbling quite bad in her boot. Kai just looked worn out very quickly and wasn’t as good as JoJo or Gio in terms of stamina. He is much better suited to a slower pace of dance IMO.
My mate got a cheapy ticket the other night and said Nadiya’s singing was woeful, and Kai was a huge amount better than her dancewise ( presume her injury is holding her back?). Funny how everyone has a different take!
---

He did, several years ago. It got lost along with his true hair colour, his teeth and his stubble.

Reactions: 1

soccergirl

VIP Member
Poor Roy - he's got cancer! and his dying wish is for Ellie and Vito to be together! Too much parasocialing, Roy.

He doesn't seem to have worked out that they speak all the time so a missed comment reply is not the end of the world.

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
I was just watching it, Dave's out there describing every conversation he had with Strictly :LOL: Will they still want him next year?

Didn't he pretty much say he had signed up in an interview recently? How weird.

Maybe it is a case of he genuinely does have other commitments he thought he could get out of. Or maybe Strictly thinks he's too much of a risk of leaking/posting things he shouldn't. Which is fair, going by that tiktok 😆

soccergirl

VIP Member
Oh Craig an album and tour - why? Be giving that a miss.

Vito doing his sewing makes him even more attractive to me.

If that story in the S*n is true about Gio, that’s sad and makes me feel a bit sorry for him as I don’t think that is a healthy behaviour, I hope some of his friends have a chat with him.
Does he have any real friends. His stylist? Kai and he were really close but clearly not any more. Does the friendship with Anton extend beyond the tour?

Vito seems to be giving the lie to 'secret partner' rumours by posting himself sewing alone on a Friday night while listening to 'Dancing On My Own'!

glasgow27

VIP Member
I'm afraid I don't get the Luba hype. She's good in pro numbers but does nothing for me partnering a celeb.

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
Anyone else find the toxic positivity types on the DS rumours thread very annoying? People should be allowed to say the rumoured cast isn’t their cup of tea without the other posters barging in with such self-righteous crap. Same people who dissect your entire post if you don’t like particular pros.
The DS is terrible for that, hence why I prefer it here. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion without being instantly shot down!

glasgow27

VIP Member
Ah Jamie Laing - the dance off king. Didn’t he survive the most dance offs to any other contestant ever on strictly?
Jamelia managed 5, but in that abbreviated series, Jamie racked up 4 dance offs out of 7 elimination weeks. 😬

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Strictly's Karen Hauer addresses 'who's not welcome in their group' after BBC show drama | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk
Interesting that Karen says they start rehearsals next month, I though they would've started in July. Given that it's the 20th year anniversary I thought they'd have a few 'bigger' pro routines with old celebs/ filmed at various landscapes- unless its an old interview. Also can I please be added to the 'Back of the Bus' group chat and then immediately remove Neil! 😁😁
I expect the interview was done end of june, so ‘next month’ means July.
I remember her, Luba, Gorka , Di and Katya being a bit cliquey towards Kai and Nadiya in 2022 Pro Tour, Gorka nicking Nadiya’s wig and imitating her, and lots of group photos without them. There was also the one where luba and karen did a story in the dressing room where they ignored Nadiya completely. I don’t think Karen has liked many of her posts until last live tour, where they seemed quite friendly . I expect both being backing dancers meant they spent more time together.
The last pro tour you could see Vito/Graz bonded , Neil/Carlos/Chyna and then Michelle/Dianne/Nancy groups.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Jesus that would be the end of Strictly for me. I have no idea how that woman has had a career for all these years.

She's not even the most talented person in her family. We've seen Maureen Nolan in several musicals and she's a cracking actress amd singer.

Why not cast Maureen???
Because Colleen is more recognisable to general public and as strange as it sounds will have fans who will tune in

soccergirl

VIP Member
There's a couple of people in the comments of the joint Dianne/Vito TikTok account that are convinced they are having a torrid affair and cheating on poor Joe. I guess devoted Joe fans who hate Dianne?
Given that I've never seen two people give off bigger sibling energy than those two, I would say they're deluded loons, but given how Vito is with his family members.. hmm, maybe they've got a point?

• Haha

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
I am often distracted is his cooking videos by the clothes drying in the background - does he have amazing ventilation/extractor fan or do his clothes smell of cooking?
At least the weather has bern nice enough to have all the windows open this week!