Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Darcey & Shirley don't follow each other on social media either (she still follows Craig & Bruno though), so wonder if she was another who found Shirley difficult to work with.
God I miss Darcey so much! She was just the epitome of class! And every so often when she took to the dancefloor for a special routine, even though she was ballet trained, she did some stunning dances with pros.

Reactions: 15

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
I think the reason I like Craig is he doesn’t have favourites and tends to treat everyone the same. I don’t always agree with his opinion but he is consistent, majority of the time.
Absolutely. I always respect Craig's opinion, whether I agree with it or not . He's at least the most honest and true to himself. It really will be a massive loss to Strictly when he decides to retire.

Boogs

VIP Member
I can’t wait for the moving couples choice depicting the trauma of him having to watch sky through his neighbours window with Dianne doing her acting trauma face looking like she’s about to shit herself.

• Haha

soccergirl

VIP Member
Vito has announced his Masterchef gig. Don’t know when it’ll be on.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Reactions: 14

Boogs

VIP Member
Carlos has joined Amy on her Coppafeel trek very excited about camping with no pillow asking where he can charge his phone in his tent. I adore that man ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
Oh god, that's so sad about Lady Lavender. Gio stuff aside, she was really kind on DS and I always liked her posts on the rumours thread in the lead up to the series starting. RIP LL 😢

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
2023 started off really crap for Ellie. She had lost the job she had from when she was a kid and she split from long term boyfriend after he cheated on her. I think an overly tactile golden retriever Italian was exactly what she needed. She was a good dancer but I doubt she would have won with another partner. She’s always going to have Vito on a bit of a pedestal I think.

If Vito does have a secret partner fair play to them for keeping it out of the limelight. I do think it’s quite strange when famous people’s partners get fans. I’ve seen a fan account for Nikita’s girlfriend which is just weird. Whilst she works as a model she is not famous outside of the relationship.

Looks like there was a strictly trip to Cabaret last night 🥰

View attachment 3007258
Love how Krish is part of the fam forever

• Heart
Reactions: 13

lizzolyn

VIP Member
RIP LadyLav 🕊

As @UnknownTattler said I know people ribbed her but its always awfully sad to loose someone still at a young age in today's standards. Just for me personally as long as your not spouting hate towards a person when they don't deserve it because they're not a inherently a bad person; as fanatical as she was over Gio despite that she seemed like a kind person.

soccergirl

VIP Member
God I miss Darcey so much! She was just the epitome of class! And every so often when she took to the dancefloor for a special routine, even though she was ballet trained, she did some stunning dances with pros.
Darcey's jive with Ian is one of my fave Strictly routines. A beautiful mix of ballet and jive, and that final lift!

• Heart

gdw1910

It's one of the Strictly spoiler groups but I can't tell you the name as I've been banned! It's run by Juliet Wear (boo) and her name is in the group description.

I think Amy will definitely be in some group numbers, but even that will require a lot of stamina. When I think that Graz in Vito's vlog from the end of tour was saying he'd done 100 shows since Jan - live tour, his tour, pro tour - it's insane the fitness level that the pros are at. Amy will need a lot of time to get back to that level I think.
Agree, I'd love to see Amy doing some of the it takes two stuff though, like she did last year. Maybe they could implement a segment where she goes to rehearsals and interviews/gives rehearsal updates with the couples? Or do a behind the scenes segment like they sometimes do. I think something like that would work well for now whilst she gets back to full fitness, so she can still be apart of it all.

soccergirl

VIP Member
I can’t see this as anything other than a business arrangement in his head despite the dead eyed loved up photographs and the dog (always an excellent plan to get a dog with a partner who works away all the time after a couple of months).
I agree they will stay together until this stuff goes away. I wonder if he's having to be careful about messaging new instababes from the Premier Inn - last thing he needs now is more scandal. I am still surprised none of them have ever come out of the woodwork, particularly the one he was overlapping with in Feb.

I made a comment defending Amanda (or at least suggesting it was unfair to lambast her) in Juliet's group and got suspended! :LOL: The Beryl code of loyalty is in full effect

• Wow
  • Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
Ellie has probably just realised Strictly was her likely career highlight annd is now getting nostalgic as she faces panto in Wigan.

• Haha

fluffycow172

I know that none of us know what went on or didn't go on, and maybe there never will be much clarity but Shirley strikes me as a mean girl.
Wanting to be on the side of the man, at all costs.
100%.

I had never heard of her before the show but even her behaviour on it confirms that. She’s always had a bit of a rep of picking on the talented, pretty and younger female celeb (Molly, Maisie etc) for something so minuscule, but their male counterparts (Kelvin, Nigel etc) could fall on their arse and its all 10s and standing ovations. I’ve also recently noticed there is a huge divide in her comments towards the female pros vs the males.

You can really see when she gets in a mood that its attack after attack and imho she’s said quite a few things that are beyond the scope of her job and are very unprofessional.

Reactions: 12

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
He has definitely been easing his way out of the glass closet recently. His story last week where he was reworking his clothes he put on a shirt and said 'too "straight guy"'.

Good for him if he feels ready to come out on his own terms.
Yes I noticed that too. I mean it was obvious from the moment we first saw him, but he may have cultural barriers to overcome .

• Heart
Reactions: 12