Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m trying to psych myself up for Sunday as my interest has definitely waned in time. I did say I would have paid the price of the arena tour just to see their dances so I’m sure they will smash it and it will be worth me propping my eyes up with matchsticks Monday morning.

Isn't he quite tall? He'd have to go with Nadiya
Or Luba if they aren’t going to give her a same sex partner.

Reactions: 3
Forgetting your favourites the day after the final is definitely healthy way to be.

Otherwise you end up on the Ellie Leach Appreciation Thread talking about her opening a new branch of B&M in Runcorn.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had a peek in the Nigel/Katya AT recently. It was an eye-opener. His mythical status has only grown since December, as has the conviction that the show, the CIA, George Soros, and Interpol conspired to bring him down, as they could not permit such terrible beauty to exist in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a peek in the Nigel/Katya AT recently. It was an eye-opener. His mythical status has only grown since December, as has the conviction that the show, the CIA, George Soros, and Interpol conspired to bring him down, as they could not permit such terrible beauty to exist in the world.
The infantilisation of a 50 year old veteran of the stage was fascinating to me. It was as if Shirley was clubbing a seal live on TV every Saturday.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Forgetting your favourites the day after the final is definitely healthy way to be.

Otherwise you end up on the Ellie Leach Appreciation Thread talking about her opening a new branch of B&M in Runcorn.
Or travelling to Manchester on your tod on a Sunday evening months later 😏
---
The infantilisation of a 50 year old veteran of the stage was fascinating to me. It was as if Shirley was clubbing a seal live on TV every Saturday.
I could see Shirley doing that, she’s a hard faced witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn't he quite tall? He'd have to go with Nadiya
When has that stopped them? Her last two partners were over 6ft, with Nadiya not getting a partner at all last year.

It was a tongue in cheek comment re Dianne though. I hope she gets a disgusting old bloated Tory this year like she deserves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I love Nige but even I was like WTF it was very clearly Buswells hench men who dropped him so no need to hate on the actual show.

I'm a bit of a Harman outcast these days as I actually LOVED that he did Strictly and i had a right laugh on here all through, it was carnage but bleeping funny 😂

Reactions: 8
I only know her from the Masked Singer and she seems nice enough. And huge bonus points for not being Cheryl Cole.
I love Nicola, she gives so few shits about anything and it’s fab. I’m hoping they’ll let her showcase her ‘rude ginger witch’ skirt she wore but it’s unlikely lol. Sadly Cheryl’s her best mate so no doubt she’ll be in the audience some weeks 🙄

Reactions: 9
When has that stopped them? Her last two partners were over 6ft, with Nadiya not getting a partner at all last year.

It was a tongue in cheek comment re Dianne though. I hope she gets a disgusting old bloated Tory this year like she deserves.
Maybe she can do a tit samba with Rishi wearing his sambas.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t wait for the moving couples choice depicting the trauma of him having to watch sky through his neighbours window with Dianne doing her acting trauma face looking like she’s about to tit herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t wait for the moving couples choice depicting the trauma of him having to watch sky through his neighbours window with Dianne doing her acting trauma face looking like she’s about to tit herself.
And please could the music be sang by whichever one of Dave Arch's singers murdered Its all coming back to me now by Celine Dionne last year 🤞......
Baby, Baby, Baaybeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There's a couple of people in the comments of the joint Dianne/Vito TikTok account that are convinced they are having a torrid affair and cheating on poor Joe. I guess devoted Joe fans who hate Dianne?
Given that I've never seen two people give off bigger sibling energy than those two, I would say they're deluded loons, but given how Vito is with his family members.. hmm, maybe they've got a point?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
There's a couple of people in the comments of the joint Dianne/Vito TikTok account that are convinced they are having a torrid affair and cheating on poor Joe. I guess devoted Joe fans who hate Dianne?
Given that I've never seen two people give off bigger sibling energy thanthose two, I would say they're deluded loons, but given how Vito is with his family members.. hmm, maybe they've got a point?
It will be same person who thought Dianne had cheated with Max, Tyler and Bobby etc. Just someone who does not understand that woman and men can be friends.

Reactions: 10
I saw those comments about Dianne and Vito - think they are very deluded.
Watching Dianne last Vlog with her and Vito made me laugh when she talking about training with Vito - she sounded like she hadn’t ever danced before.
---
Wonder if Ellie will go and see Layton and Nikita today. Also wonder if some of the other pros might go, if they can’t make the London show.

Reactions: 4
From the videos I've seen of their training, Vito is quite noticeably better than her. 🤭
Yeah, ahem, I saw that.. I don't think Dianne is a terrible dancer but she's not on the level of Jowita, Katya, or Luba (or Nadiya in ballroom). Presumably Jason will choreograph routines that minimise the difference.

Reactions: 6