Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a couple of people in the comments of the joint Dianne/Vito TikTok account that are convinced they are having a torrid affair and cheating on poor Joe. I guess devoted Joe fans who hate Dianne?
Given that I've never seen two people give off bigger sibling energy than those two, I would say they're deluded loons, but given how Vito is with his family members.. hmm, maybe they've got a point?
I was wondering how long it would take for rumours to start up.

Reactions: 2
Tbf I wouldn't blame her if she cheated with Vito. It's like being tempted with a big juicy steak then going home to Bernard Matthews turkey twizzlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like Vito is on his way to Manchester - food with Ellie and her family and then off to see Nikita and Layton I reckon. Roy will be happy - I kind of love Roy and his Ellito love.

Martin Roberts is the latest rumour.

Sorry to sound shallow but between Chris, Dave & now Martin, it feels like they're intentionally going for a very stale, pale, male cast. Boring.

Maybe time to muster up more enthusiasm for Nitro...

I’m surprised Jamie Oliver’s friend- Jimmy thingy who has the farm and does that tv series hasn’t done strictly yet.

Reactions: 4
I think Chris will be interesting if you mean Chris McCausland - he's very funny and I can't imagine his journey learning to dance as a person with blindness will be stale. Bank Of Dave and Martin Roberts are hard to get excited about though.

Eye candy please, BBC!

Reactions: 3
Martin Roberts had emergency heart surgery a couple of years ago so I'm not sure...

Carlos living his best life at Pride! ❤
1719745870424.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Looks like Vito is on his way to Manchester - food with Ellie and her family and then off to see Nikita and Layton I reckon. Roy will be happy - I kind of love Roy and his Ellito love.
Looks like you're spot on. An early dinner pre-Lakita show? have you thought of joining MI5?

Looks like you're spot on. An early dinner pre-Lakita show? have you thought of joining MI5?
People in the public eye and how they use their social media make them easy to read. Also Vito mentioned on one of his chats with Graz he was off to Italy mid July so he might be away for the London show. I can’t imagine him not supporting Nikita, so if he can’t make London, then Manchester with Ellie. Unless he does both.

The problem with Vito is he just overly tactile with everyone, that signs with other people don’t apply to him - the only person he isn’t overly with is Jowita. She looked so uncomfortable in his vlog that he did of the last pro show. I have now accepted that Jovito will never be thing.

For once I'm in the stalls and not sat behind someone with an enormous feckin' head!!

Someone behind me just screamed they saw Elvito.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder if Carlos is soft-launching a coming out here. Would be nice to see him in an all-male pairing a couple of years down the line when everything has settled.
I think so. I think that's what Johannes did too. Can't be easy coming from China, where LGBTQ people are very marginalised.

Reactions: 5