Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be happy with all those.
Toyah with Vito or Carlos for much chaos.
Nicola with Gorka as they both have major RBF.
Not sure who Nitro should be partnered with. Maybe Katya? I think he is too tall for Jowita and I’m holding out for a same sex partner for Luba. I don’t really care about the others.
Toyah and Carlos yes please.
Nicola and Gorka would deffo be my fave pairing.
Chris and Katya, I don’t think they’d trust Dianne enough to give him to her.
Nitro and Lauren maybe? Hoping Luba gets a female partner but if not give her Nitro

Reactions: 3
Toyah and Carlos yes please.
Nicola and Gorka would deffo be my fave pairing.
Chris and Katya, I don’t think they’d trust Dianne enough to give him to her.
Nitro and Lauren maybe? Hoping Luba gets a female partner but if not give her Nitro
Oooh yes I forgot about Lauren as she’s been off with FR instead of doing the strictly tours. I would like her to get a good partner this year.

Reactions: 3
I'd love Lauren to get a contender but I don't think Nitro is the man. Too athletic and muscular, I think he'd throw himself into it but have real problems with the softer dances. But whoever gets him can enjoy as many lifts as they want!

Reactions: 2
I can just imagine Nicola and Gorka sat in the training room saying to each other “I just can’t be bleeping arsed to do the Charleston, can you?”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can just imagine Nicola and Gorka sat in the training room saying to each other “I just can’t be bleeping arsed to do the Charleston, can you?”
Can you imagine the looks Shirley will get when she does her usual hate on the female contestants?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine the looks Shirley will get when she does her usual hate on the female contestants?
Shirley: Unfortunately, at this stage in the competition I was expecting to see more finesse.

Nicola and Gorka:

1000015714.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
2 days ago I was having to psych myself up for the Lakita show as I’d lost interest. Now I’m back to willing them to accept they are soul mates and need to live happily ever after raising beautiful babies together 🥰
The official photographer got some cracking shots.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
2 days ago I was having to psych myself up for the Lakita show as I’d lost interest. Now I’m back to willing them to accept they are soul mates and need to live happily ever after raising beautiful babies together 🥰
They got me again too 😂

The ick of CBB had cured me goddammit! I could rewatch their dances and not give a tit anymore!

...aaaaaaaand then just like that I'm Unwell again. 😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
They got me again too 😂

The ick of CBB had cured me goddammit! I could rewatch their dances and not give a tit anymore!

...aaaaaaaand then just like that I'm Unwell again. 😭

View attachment 3028747

It’s ok we can rock in a corner together and wait for Nikita to get a new partner in a couple of months. Funnily enough Miriam Margolyes is at the Bridgewater Hall tomorrow. It must be some kind of karmic sign.

You should have seen their rumba, utter filth. In the meantime 🥵

IMG_7529.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Meant to ask @Boogs did you see Ellie & Vito at all? I believe they got mobbed in the bar and spent the interval taking photos. I didn't bother to go out and have a nosey considering they had so many people already crowding around.

Reactions: 1
Meant to ask @Boogs did you see Ellie & Vito at all? I believe they got mobbed in the bar and spent the interval taking photos. I didn't bother to go out and have a nosey considering they had so many people already crowding around.
No I was in the stalls to the left and think they were on the balcony behind me. I didn’t leave my seat in the interval. My legs wouldn’t have worked after the way they closed the first half 😂
I kept my dignity by not harassing Ellie and Vito and just screeched at his mum like a fishwife as I was leaving instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rylan has said that he will never do Strictly. Shame.

Anton and FR are at Drury Lane tonight. Wonder if anyone will go along, to support Lauren at least. (Vito and Graz unfortunately embroiled in a mysteriously complicated pasta recipe)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Rylan has said that he will never do Strictly. Shame.

Anton and FR are at Drury Lane tonight. Wonder if anyone will go along, to support Lauren at least. (Vito and Graz unfortunately embroiled in a mysteriously complicated pasta recipe)
A mate got a ticket for £15 tonight, so she’s going to let me know who she spots.

Reactions: 1
It can’t be selling well. I saw a few negative comments on Juliet’s facebook group saying they didn’t enjoy it. My favourite comment was the person who said Lauren was better than both of them and they’d pay to watch her own tour.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It can’t be selling well. I saw a few negative comments on Juliet’s facebook group saying they didn’t enjoy it. My favourite comment was the person who said Lauren was better than both of them and they’d pay to watch her own tour.
I'm shocked Juliet allowed any Gio criticism in her group. Perhaps that's why Hurricane Beryl is trending??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha, I saw Hurricane Beryl in the news earlier, and thought 'every day is Hurricane Beryl on the Strictly Facebook groups' :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m there tonight, Krishnan and Bonnie Langford I’ve seen so far. FR girlfriend and family here tonight

Reactions: 7