Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’d injured herself by then?
I really like Adam and Jasmine, they were great on the Graz tour. Jamie Cutler is also excellent ( sad to hear he lost his mum last week).
---
On a completely different topic, I noticed Yinrun from Big Brother has followed loads of Strictly Pros ( not Kai though) , plus Strictly and Strictly Live pages. Wondering if she might be a possible celeb.
I’d be surprised if they used a contestant from civilian BB. I’d take no notice of her follows. She’s probably doing a Fakey Quickenden and trying to get her name thrown out there into the mix.
Fakey follows the official insta page, the BBC, Tess & Claudia, every judge, all the pro dancers and starts following the celeb contestants appearing every year as well 🙄 Plus he starts doing dancing reels and begging and tagging the program in the months leading up to the new series. Fortunately it’s never done him any good and I personally hope they never get that desperate to ever consider entertaining that attention seeking wanker 😂

Reactions: 9
Shirls has said they will be announcing the celebs next month - do they normally start announcing in July? Apparently this year is going to be off the charts. She also mentioned new people behind the scenes.

Reactions: 3
Shirley likes to make out she is privvy to all the top secret Strictly info but I doubt they are daft enough to tell her who the celebs are. She doesn't exactly have a history of being discreet!

Saying that, it wouldn't surprise me if they start the announcements a bit earlier this year, if only to move the narrative away from the gazillion Giovanni/Amanda articles

Reactions: 11
I somehow doubt we're gonna see Tom Holland, Adele, and Margot Robbie unveiled. More like Su Pollard, Bank of Dave, Toyah, and a random CBBC yoof.

Reactions: 9
Every year Shirley is wheeled out to say that this year is going to be the best ever 😁 They announced the first celebs in 2019 on the 31st July, and that series felt soooo long.

Reactions: 6
The Sun saying that social media star GKBarry is in advanced talks. Apparently bisexual so might be their choice for a female same-sex pairing. Heard of her name before but not too familiar.

I get Nikita Kanda vibes from her though. I hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: 4
The Sun saying that social media star GKBarry is in advanced talks. Apparently bisexual so might be their choice for a female same-sex pairing. Heard of her name before but not too familiar.

GK Barry is very up and coming, so I think for SCD she would be a good signing. She was a bit of a cry baby on that ‘celeb’ tightrope challenge for SU2C but so would I be with them sort of heights involved 😂 She’s very outspoken and takes no tit.

Reactions: 2

I’m not too familiar but she seems nice enough. Would appeal to the younger generation, and she doesn’t seem to take herself too seriously.

Reactions: 2
Sorry guys but I think su's ruled herself out.
She's on a huge tour from September til next year- only know as she's coming to our quite small northern town.
£27 to hear her talk about 50 years of being Su.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’d injured herself by then?
I really like Adam and Jasmine, they were great on the Graz tour. Jamie Cutler is also excellent ( sad to hear he lost his mum last week).
---
On a completely different topic, I noticed Yinrun from Big Brother has followed loads of Strictly Pros ( not Kai though) , plus Strictly and Strictly Live pages. Wondering if she might be a possible celeb.
No, the Aberdeen show had no injuries

Su you’ve not only let us all down, you’ve let yourself down. There was a reason why Peggy wasn’t a yellow coat 😡
IMG_7502.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Vito frantically on the phone to Patricia Routledge's agent. 'What do you mean, she's 95? on Ballando con le stelle she'd be one of the juniors!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
GK Barry would be good. My daughter has been watching that new show of hers on 4.0 and really enjoying it. Certainly one way to try and grab a younger audience