Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GK seems to at least have more profile/broad appeal than Saffron so that does make sense to cast her.

They really need to start leaking some more mainstream names though.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else find the toxic positivity types on the DS rumours thread very annoying? People should be allowed to say the rumoured cast isn’t their cup of tea without the other posters barging in with such self-righteous crap. Same people who dissect your entire post if you don’t like particular pros.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else find the toxic positivity types on the DS rumours thread very annoying? People should be allowed to say the rumoured cast isn’t their cup of tea without the other posters barging in with such self-righteous crap. Same people who dissect your entire post if you don’t like particular pros.
The DS is terrible for that, hence why I prefer it here. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion without being instantly shot down!

Reactions: 1
GK Barry would be good. My daughter has been watching that new show of hers on 4.0 and really enjoying it. Certainly one way to try and grab a younger audience
She was mega annoying on the tightrope show. But I suppose she matches the casting demographic for the show - cheap!!!

And just to let you know, I got reasonable tickets for Anton and Gio next week.

I'll be sure to pass on Tattles Good Wishes 🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 2
Nicola Roberts giving no fucks at all and Sam may help me recover from the pain of losing Su.

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry if this is tmi, but I would suck the sweat out of his shirt and then lick him dry. 😆😆🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone at the Manchester Lakita show this weekend? I got a ticket for that and in a mad moment also got a ticket for their workshop when they were going half-price on bank holiday.

Got to get up at dickheado'clock now on Sunday to get the coach down there 🙄

Reactions: 5
Anyone at the Manchester Lakita show this weekend? I got a ticket for that and in a mad moment also got a ticket for their workshop when they were going half-price on bank holiday.

Got to get up at dickheado'clock now on Sunday to get the coach down there 🙄
I’m going. In a mad moment I booked a ticket and will be travelling over 200 miles round trip solo to take the last opportunity to indulge my obsession before Nikita is paired with Miriam Margolyes in the new series.

• Heart
I’m going. In a mad moment I booked a ticket and will be travelling over 200 miles round trip solo to take the last opportunity to indulge my obsession before Nikita is paired with Miriam Margolyes in the new series.
Ah well, a little Lakita send off will be worth it. I wish I still loved them as much as I did by the time the tour ended, tho. I pretty much lose interest in everyone when the series/tour ends including my faves.

I also wish the workshop was an adult one too instead of 7+ Not excited at the thought of being surrounded by dancing children like a Cbeebies version of The Wicker Man.

• Heart