Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took into consideration Nadiya’s broken toe when making my observations. I saw her in the wild pre show and she was hobbling quite bad in her boot. Kai just looked worn out very quickly and wasn’t as good as JoJo or Gio in terms of stamina. He is much better suited to a slower pace of dance IMO.
My mate got a cheapy ticket the other night and said Nadiya’s singing was woeful, and Kai was a huge amount better than her dancewise ( presume her injury is holding her back?). Funny how everyone has a different take!
---

He did, several years ago. It got lost along with his true hair colour, his teeth and his stubble.

Reactions: 1
Hi. I went to see Behind the Magic. I thought it was excellent with some gorgeous numbers, and the audience seemed to love it too (so don't think it was just me) I thought they deserved their standing ovation. So I'm a bit surprised to read that comment but each to their own.
I saw it in Aberdeen and loved it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I saw it in Aberdeen and loved it.
I don’t think she’d injured herself by then?
I really like Adam and Jasmine, they were great on the Graz tour. Jamie Cutler is also excellent ( sad to hear he lost his mum last week).
---
On a completely different topic, I noticed Yinrun from Big Brother has followed loads of Strictly Pros ( not Kai though) , plus Strictly and Strictly Live pages. Wondering if she might be a possible celeb.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
The Big Brother, Love Island and Traitors stars all probably need a year or two to build their profile before a SCD stint IMO. Like Zara, Mark Wright & Alison Hammond. Jamie Laing being from MIC wasn't as bad as at least that was a continuous series he was part of, and he'd built a semi-successful podcast. Even then, nobody voted for him.

Just casting someone fresh off one reality show will inevitably open the floodgates to Z-listers like GC and Jake Q.

And though not a reality star, I still don't get why that Bank of Dave guy is rumoured.

Reactions: 7
The Big Brother, Love Island and Traitors stars all probably need a year or two to build their profile before a SCD stint IMO. Like Zara, Mark Wright & Alison Hammond. Jamie Laing being from MIC wasn't as bad as at least that was a continuous series he was part of, and he'd built a semi-successful podcast. Even then, nobody voted for him.

Just casting someone fresh off one reality show will inevitably open the floodgates to Z-listers like GC and Jake Q.

And though not a reality star, I still don't get why that Bank of Dave guy is rumoured.
Just on Jamie Laing, didn't he get to the final? So people must have been voting. I think he was the underdog for having to pull out of the previous series only to have his replacement win, but he did have a very nice partnership with Karen and I liked their samba in matching outfits, though I can't remember much else apart from him galavanting around as Hercules and doing a cringey street dance.

I def agree about reality stars though - it all feels a bit too soon for anybody from a reality show in 2023 to be on Strictly, especially considering a vast amount of Strictly fans won't have watched those shows so we'll get the same "Who?!" complaints (which I am totally guilty of myself tbh 💀)

Ah Jamie Laing - the dance off king. Didn’t he survive the most dance offs to any other contestant ever on strictly?

Ah Jamie Laing - the dance off king. Didn’t he survive the most dance offs to any other contestant ever on strictly?
Jamelia managed 5, but in that abbreviated series, Jamie racked up 4 dance offs out of 7 elimination weeks. 😬

Yeah Adam and Jasmine were both great when I went at the weekend. Was really looking forward to seeing James Cutler but heard about his mum 😢
I don’t think she’d injured herself by then?
I really like Adam and Jasmine, they were great on the Graz tour. Jamie Cutler is also excellent ( sad to hear he lost his mum last week).
---
On a completely different topic, I noticed Yinrun from Big Brother has followed loads of Strictly Pros ( not Kai though) , plus Strictly and Strictly Live pages. Wondering if she might be a possible celeb.

Speaking of dance offs, Karen has had 25 dance offs in 12 series. 4 times each with Charles & Jamie, 3 times with Nicky, Mark & Simon.

Has Bobby been sending nudey videos as well as photos? I've just seen them on Twitter 🙈
I have seen far too much of him recently, I miss the days when we only had to imagine him running around hotels in his pants 😩

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

Interestingly she’s signed up to the same agent as aj, will ( the bb hosts) , Nikita and Jowita. They obviously see potential in her.

Has Bobby been sending nudey videos as well as photos? I've just seen them on Twitter 🙈
I have seen far too much of him recently, I miss the days when we only had to imagine him running around hotels in his pants 😩
Honestly, he's got nothing going on upstairs, celebs never learn not to send pics/vids. I mean, he's got nothing to be ashamed of, I saw the videos unexpectedly, and went looking for the pics, he has a nice sized dick on him. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My mate got a cheapy ticket the other night and said Nadiya’s singing was woeful, and Kai was a huge amount better than her dancewise ( presume her injury is holding her back?). Funny how everyone has a different take!
---

He did, several years ago. It got lost along with his true hair colour, his teeth and his stubble.
I’ve heard mixed reviews, a colleague saw it and said it was abysmal as it was so similar to last years show. I will think on it. Thanks for the opinions
---
I hope Kai gets a young, energetic celeb with dance potential this year to get him back on track. If he still comes off middle-aged, then it's game over for him - stuck in Anton territory forever or even worse, becomes the new Neil.
He was great with AJ! I did think he looked a bit deflated on the tour this year compared to other years when he had Maisie etc, this was in the pro dances too

Honestly, he's got nothing going on upstairs, celebs never learn not to send pics/vids. I mean, he's got nothing to be ashamed of, I saw the videos unexpectedly, and went looking for the pics, he has a nice sized dick on him. 😆
Yeah I mean he’s about as far from my type as you can get, but he has a dong.

• Haha