Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see on DS Amanda is getting a lot of criticism for leaking to the press (which tbf she does seem to be) whereas Gio is being upheld as a being above all that - which is a bit rich considering he appears to have some sort of arrangement with the DM (favourable coverage, leaks about how it was him who wanted the footage recorded etc etc)
I imagine she felt like she had to get some stuff out there as public sympathy is on his side. But of course it won't matter to his enraged fans. And you're right, he's leaking away to the DM.

I see Vito and others have left nice comments on Pasquale's birthday post. Wonder if Gio will weigh in..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Pasquale appears to be well thought of by the other pros. If Gio did shaft him with ballando, then I wonder if that would be last nail in the coffin with any support the other pros may have given to him.

Seems like Mutya from the sugababes got on with Vito during masterchef (purely come to this conclusion due to a comment left on each others instas) - if not su pollard then I quite fancy a Vito/Mutya partnership.

Erm think this journalist needs to do some research and so does the s*n - the fact they can’t even bothered to know Lauren is in the show and not that she attended.

Reactions: 5
Lauren shared the insta story of the lead vocalist from Gio’s last tour. She must be plotting evil Amanda’s downfall as we speak 🙄

So she reposted a story from Gio's previous singer who attended the show, and the Sun have her 'bravely standing up to the ban'?? :D

I noticed that she's posting less work stuff than normal - in Gio's tour she posted quite a lot of BTS stuff but she is definitely being careful about posting him, which I get.

They're playing London next week so I imagine a few will go to support Anton/Lauren. Hopefully Krishnan will do another shady post (tho I suppose he might be busy, what with the election :rolleyes:)

Last edited:
Karen and Gorka were asked on TV about FR. very diplomatic. Doubtless will be spun as ‘showing support’.,

'I think it’s like when [professional dancer] Aljaž [Škorjanec] leaves or when Anton [Du Beke] decides go to take the judging role,' said Gorka.

'Everybody is a big part of the show. When someone decides to leave or change their careers it's sad for everybody.'

Tbf it’s a miracle Kai can still walk. There were times last year when he looked older than Ange.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My mate got a cheapy ticket the other night and said Nadiya’s singing was woeful, and Kai was a huge amount better than her dancewise ( presume her injury is holding her back?). Funny how everyone has a different take!
---
Kai has mojo??
He did, several years ago. It got lost along with his true hair colour, his teeth and his stubble.

• Haha
I hope Kai gets a young, energetic celeb with dance potential this year to get him back on track. If he still comes off middle-aged, then it's game over for him - stuck in Anton territory forever or even worse, becomes the new Neil.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d bet any pro on any version of the show would spontaneously combust if given two celebs over 70 in a row.

Then again, might be funny to get another Aliona moment.

Reactions: 1
Hi. I went to see Behind the Magic. I thought it was excellent with some gorgeous numbers, and the audience seemed to love it too (so don't think it was just me) I thought they deserved their standing ovation. So I'm a bit surprised to read that comment but each to their own.