Strictly Come Dancing 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be mad if I was Tyler. I’m mad thinking about that waste of food, so not cool or funny.

Reactions: 9
This tour is finally making me get off the Neil train. It's been just me for long enough, not even a driver.

But this behaviour is just unacceptable. And it's really distasteful and immature.

Reactions: 13
Went to this afternoons show. First ever strictly tour and I doubt it will be the last, my 8 year old absolutely loved it!

Will got the home vote but Helen is really shining. Fleur got a good reception too.

Kind of feel a bit for Tyler, Ellie and Molly as they’ve no chance (the running order puts paid to any slim chance they might have of a tour win) but still put on a fab show.
Who was second?

I hope Neil has told him he will pay for it all, total food waste mind the staffs time, someone really needs to grow up. Neil's pranks don't not sound funny/ light hearted more causing issues for those he does them on to sort things out afterwards.

Reactions: 8
Neil’s back at his hilarious pranks.

Sent Tyler the entire room service menu to his room that he has to pay for. Hilarious. Really, I’d be rolling on the floor with laughter🙄
He’s such a head I can’t even. Can someone get his mum super young girlfriend to come get him?

As an aside, maybe this is part of why he’s a 40 year old backing dancer on the tour rather than dancing in shows with a partner….

Reactions: 4
I can't wait until Strictly give manchild Neil the boot. It's baffling that he gets away with such behaviour on tours, does anyone stand up to him? Grow the f*ck up dude.

Reactions: 7
Just seen on Twitter that the penultimate performance of the play Rose is in was interrupted by a heckler yelling about ‘prejudice against hearing people’ and halting the entire performance as the cast were taken off stage for safety. Despite the fact there is a live pianist and 80% of the show is spoken dialogue, and the BSL is captioned 🙄.

Presumably another delightful ‘strictly is too woke, all lives matter, etc etc’ character.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
God Neil is a prick. I'd be raging about the food wastage.

For the record, in Tyler's next story, he is showing the leaderboard after the first dance, when he is joint second (after Will). Neil says 'you're not top' and Helen appears and says 'at least he's on the leaderboard!'. I love her.

Apparenty Gio, Gorka and Gemma, Rhys, Lauren, and of course Sara Davies (spare trousers in bag) are all in the audience tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’ve been trying really hard to like Neil and to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it’s seems that he’s an irredeemable dick.

Pranks are plain nasty: they’re designed to make someone feel stupid and to prompt other people to laugh at them.

My assumption is that the public cuckolding, repeated benching, and first boot with Nina have destroyed his self-esteem, so he’s seeking respite in arm candy half his age and humiliating others under the guise of ‘humour’.

Reactions: 6
When Cling Film Pervert started being used as an acronym a couple pages back I was wracking my brains going... Cevin From Pimsby? Craig Fevel Porwood? And then it clicked, it's just bloody Neil! 😂 😂 😂

Why's he always gotta be such a creepy weirdo? Ugh, the winky tongue emoji... 😭

bandicam 2023-01-29 08-31-49-978.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.