Strictly Come Dancing 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jowita’s shared some stories of her and Hamza at a radio station and I feel like it’s some of the only content she’s shared with him the whole tour? Aside from resharing fan videos of them dancing.

Not trying to imply there is draaaammma just surprised there wasn’t more backstage stuff/celebrating their wins.
Yeah don't think there's any drama either, but I've been checking almost all the tour Insta stories with Hamza in and, apart from before the first show where he was just saying how nervous he is about it all, don't think she's posted many backstage stories with Hamza (in contrast to say Fleur and Vito) which is a shame :(
hamzita.png

Most of the time, I see Hamza more with Helen (they both seem good friends), Molly, Vito or Ellie. Tyler posts a ton of tour stuff with the guys sometimes as well (though warning most of them include the CFP)

Reactions: 3
Jowita is really pretty and well-dressed, but the fit of that jacket reminds me of every smart coat I try on that looks like I’ve borrowed my nan’s as I’m petite like her 😆
The jacket just doesn't fit her - the style isn't particularly flattering to such a petite frame even if it did. Jowita is very attractive but I don't think she ever looks particularly groomed or well dressed.

Reactions: 1
I definitely see a difference in the amount of time Jowita and Hamza now spend together (according to SM).

Maybe it was just a better connection on strictly with the amount of time you have to spend together and looks it has just petered off, the whole Gio thing may have give it a push as well.

Yeah they seem to have different circles now which is fine. I like that Hamza is getting in so well with the others.
I see Gorka is at the tour today in Manchester cheering on Helen. Penny for his thoughts on Kai’s cummerbund.

talking of, it’s a year since KJ fans went into meltdown over #backpackgate

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I definitely see a difference in the amount of time Jowita and Hamza now spend together (according to SM).

Maybe it was just a better connection on strictly with the amount of time you have to spend together and looks it has just petered off, the whole Gio thing may have give it a push as well.
I don’t see this at all. They rarely post on social media what they are up to, but i’ve seen them together plenty of times. They don’t have to spend every waking moment of the tour with each other, I don’t think i’ve seen Ellie & Nikita hang out just the two of them since rehearsals started 🤷🏻‍♀️ During the show couples really only had each other as they were constantly rehearsing together but on tour it’s a massive group so even if they were hanging around in different circles it really doesn’t matter 🤣

Reactions: 5
Seems like Helen, Gorka & Kai all met up for lunch earlier.

Alongside David & Frankie Seaman - interesting additions.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jowita is really pretty and well-dressed, but the fit of that jacket reminds me of every smart coat I try on that looks like I’ve borrowed my nan’s as I’m petite like her 😆
Is it one of Gios Zebel jackets? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Went to this afternoons show. First ever strictly tour and I doubt it will be the last, my 8 year old absolutely loved it!

Will got the home vote but Helen is really shining. Fleur got a good reception too.

Kind of feel a bit for Tyler, Ellie and Molly as they’ve no chance (the running order puts paid to any slim chance they might have of a tour win) but still put on a fab show.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it one of Gios Zebel jackets? 😅
I think you mean ‘elegant tailored tour costumes’ (as per LadyLav)- quite where the pleather trews and Victoria Beckham special fit with this I don’t know…

• Haha
Went to this afternoons show. First ever strictly tour and I doubt it will be the last, my 8 year old absolutely loved it!

Will got the home vote but Helen is really shining. Fleur got a good reception too.

Kind of feel a bit for Tyler, Ellie and Molly as they’ve no chance (the running order puts paid to any slim chance they might have of a tour win) but still put on a fab show.
Glad you enjoyed the show.

Feel sorry for Molly, not quite sure why she hasn't been more popular, she was in the bottom two so often. She is so talented too, can sing, dance, play various instrument, can probably act as well, not forgetting that she's not too shabby looking either. On the face of it she is far more talented than Gio's old girlfriend Rose, so why is she not more popular?

Reactions: 4

Feel sorry for Molly, not quite sure why she hasn't been more popular, she was in the bottom two so often. She is so talented too, can sing, dance, play various instrument, can probably act as well, not forgetting that she's not too shabby looking either. On the face of it she is far more talented than Gio's old girlfriend Rose, so why is she not more popular?
She comes across as a lovely young girl … but possibly lacking that spark of the undefinable something?

Reactions: 5
Neil’s back at his hilarious pranks.

Sent Tyler the entire room service menu to his room that he has to pay for. Hilarious. Really, I’d be rolling on the floor with laughter🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Poor Tyler the CFP sent the whole breakfast menu to Tyler's room this morning at 8am, all of which Tyler has to pay for. Too right he should be fuming.

Neil has got one strange sense of humour for a 40 odd year old, with a g/f young enough to be his daughter in tow on the tour.

• Angry
Reactions: 9

Sent Tyler the entire room service menu to his room that he has to pay for. Hilarious. Really, I’d be rolling on the floor with laughter🙄
As much as im sure everyone's up for a laugh now and then Neil always has to cross the line moving cars without permission, covering people in shower products whilst sleeping and now the room service prank what part of wasting food and costing Tyler a fortune is meant to be funny! 🤔😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6

I think someone can have lot of talent but just lack that extra something that makes them stand out. Maybe it will come for Mollie with a bit more experience? She seems very sweet but just not that memorable

I'd be raging if I were Tyler, hope he finds a way to get him back. It must have cost a fortune!

Reactions: 9
I hope the food wasn’t wasted, and if it was then CFP needs to make a donation to a food bank for double the amount.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.