Strictly Come Dancing 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw the show tonight, really enjoyed it. Will won and got the home vote, but personally think Helen was the best dancer on the night. Will gave a shout out to little Mia who was watching. I was taken aback at how tiny both Hamza and Jowita are! Hamza looked no more than about 5ft 4 and Jowita probably 5 ft. They showed a photo of Nikita and Ellie sky diving, they seem to have formed a good friendship.

Reactions: 11
Saw the show tonight, really enjoyed it. Will won and got the home vote, but personally think Helen was the best dancer on the night. Will gave a shout out to little Mia who was watching. I was taken aback at how tiny both Hamza and Jowita are! Hamza looked no more than about 5ft 4 and Jowita probably 5 ft. They showed a photo of Nikita and Ellie sky diving, they seem to have formed a good friendship.
Did Helen come second?

Considering Neil has been vocal about being homeless in the past and knowing Tyler came from humble beginnings it's extra insensitive that prank he pulled. Such small dick energy.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Considering Neil has been vocal about being homeless in the past and knowing Tyler came from humble beginnings it's extra insensitive that prank he pulled. Such small dick energy.
Also, he's just essentially spending other people's money without really knowing their financial situation. I know Tyler potentially has more money than some of us on here but still, it would piss me off. I hope Neil paid for it, because I wouldn't be and I'd be making it known that he was the one that ordered it.

Reactions: 10
Aw Mia with Will. Let’s hope her taste improves as she grows up (j/k).
Gio was with them in - say it with me - double-breasted brown jacket. No pics of him and J..
The contrast between Gemma and Gorka in their comfy clothes and Gio looking like he's dressed for the opera 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, Gio posted about his own show last night, and reposted Gorka's story with him in it, but not a word about the Strictly show. Even if he doesn't want to mention his gf, not very supportive of the other pros!

Also loving his latest real follower. Saying the quiet part out loud!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cheeky Nikita has posted a fan clip of him posing for the Manchester audience in his stories and his obligatory regional accent 😁

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.