Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soccergirl

VIP Member
Was listening to a Strictly podcast and the people on it picked up that Giovanni hasn't been into it since his win, but more than that, seems to have taken on an arrogance about him, and that he & Amanda together are an arrogant couple who won't take judges criticism well. Thought that was interesting - they seemed to think that will really hinder Amanda in the latter stages.
Oh I heard that - on the Keep Dancing podcast? they are quite funny.
I think that is a minority view though - on FB particularly the comments re Amanda and Gio are very positive

Reactions: 1

Clovis

VIP Member
Had to laugh when this Adam had the nerve to say on ITT that he expected higher scores last week.

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
I think he will learn. He seemed quite shocked by the judges comments as I doubt he has ever been told that he needs to turn out! It is going to be interesting to see if he can reign it in. I think he is getting a rough ride from the public. Danny Mac didn’t get criticised as much for being confident, but he was a straight white man. I think there’s still a lot of homophobia out there and his ‘this is me’ attitude is judged as being uncouth.
- - -
I’m not naming anyone as the winner or even final 3 in week 1. One dance does not make a winner unless there’s only one dance in the competition!
Ellie probably had dance classes as a kid. I also didn’t rate some of her jive technique, but that was ignored because she is young.
I liked Angela S and think she has potential.
Yeah I agree...Ellie was no way as great as the judges were making her out to be ...tbh I found her nearly as irritating as Adam when she was talking to Claudia 🤣🤣

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
i feel oddly protective of her! even though i know she could handle her own brilliantly. i dont like the thought of the vitriol aimed at them sometimes online for no other reason than it brings knobbers joy to do so.
I followed her on IG when there was a buzz about Line of Duty and she posted a story asking for recommendations on things to do for her nephew’s birthday. Tattlers know that that’s secret for ‘hit me up with some freebies’ and even though thousands of people do that kind of thing daily, it put me right off her. I kind of thought a bit more of her than that.

But if that’s the ‘worst’ she can do - and I think she’s a pretty inoffensive and quite a genuine person overall - I think she’d fare quite well. She is maybe just too busy or doesn’t think she needs a career boost yet

• Heart

Asgyui

VIP Member
James Jordan tweeted during yesterdays show at least 4 had trained dance experience from what he could tell, besides Layton, who would the other 3 likely be? Angela R, Amanda and?