Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ablemabel

VIP Member
My thoughts that no one asked for… 🤣

Adam - not bad considering he was first on, not great technique but i actually like the vibes of his & lubas partnership and can definitely see him improving

Angela - bit disappointing but tango is hard and i feel like she will definitely improve every week

Eddie - again disappointing but will be interesting to see how he does with latin, always thought he would be better at those

Angela - the intro and that ending were incredible, dance overall wasn’t amazing but considering her age i think she did great. can see her being better at ballroom though so if her latin is half decent she could definitely stay in for a while

Nikita - bored me to tears unfortunately. seems a lovely girl but a dodgy dance combined with no fanbase is a recipe for disaster, she needs to be top of the leaderboard next week or i think she’s in trouble

Layton - absolutely loved it. definitely needs a bit more fine tuning but that will come in time, nikita is the perfect pro for him as he’s not afraid to really throw himself into it

Zara - biggest disappointment of the night. looked much better in rehearsal clips so probably just a case of nerves taking over on the night

Les - not good, but at least he gave it a go and he seems like he can have a laugh at himself which is good

Ellie - one of the best of the night, knew she would be good but wasn’t expecting that good so early

Jody - pleasantly surprised, very hard dance for week 1 and thought jowita’s choreo was fab

Bobby - found it very cringe. decent dancer but i don’t think dianne’s choreo will take him all the way

Annabel - another surprise, her improvement from the launch show was very clear. johannes is an angel

Amanda - hate to say it but she was great, gio is very good at choreographing those types of dramatic dances

Krishnan - LOVED IT & LOVE HIM. he knows he’s not the best dancer but is embracing it all, him having a little dance to himself mid way through was the best part

Nigel - best of the night for me. unbelievable choreo, amazing dancing and even the music sounded great
I concur!

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Can you imagine if they did the opposite and sat stone faced in the back of the car? Then the headlines would have been there must be trouble in paradise and they're breaking up.

With paparazzi and tabloids you can never win whatever you do so you might as well have a laugh at it if you're in a situation where you can.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't seen tonights ITT yet but I saw a comment online which said Giovanni's hand was on Amanda's thigh for a lot of the interview???
We know joe and dianne have had trouble with paparazzi in the past being followed on weekends away, possibly to greece sat in a car park spying on them so I can't blame him for trying to put them off was it the best choice probably not but what can you do in that situation

Not blaming joe at all but maybe it peeved the paps off so they decided to creep around spying on her in and out of the training room when he's not around ?

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Not saying he was right to turn the camera on the paps but he was already vlogging in the back of the car before they passed them and when they passed is when he turned the camera round.
He certainly looked like he was trying to be clever, goading a bit which won't help but yeah maybe not then they probably used the long lens on her and bobby for more salacious reasons the press seem to be on one with them for sure.

Last edited:

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Both Layton and Annabel are doing quickstep - Annabel has Walking on Sunshine and Layton Puttin' on the Ritz (ghost of Danny Mac arise).
Sounds like Layton will get classic styling - or will he (gasp!) wear a dress?
Walking on Sunshine was Abbey and Alijaz wasn’t it?

Reality_tv_lover

VIP Member
I watched the show with my mum and to her Bobby is just 'Jade Goody's son', which is strange considering to her Nigel is Dennis Rickman 🤔
Also, Nikita was Stacey Solomon and no convincing as otherwise 😂
And as soon as I mentioned Zara being associated with Love Island, there was a roll of the eyes and a conveniently timed toilet break
She did look like Stacey