Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
She did! Though I think this was recorded last night so maybe unintentional. Unless (gasp!) Joanne was the grass who rang the police on Angela..
Karen and Eddie look good together.
Fleur's outfit is unspeakable, but I love her hair like that.
Is tonights ITT pre-recorded?

Notworthy

VIP Member
To be fair, even some athletes have dance training … not the likes of Jody/cyclists … but friends daughter is a cricketer and has been encouraged to take ballet lessons.
Footwork is vital in Cricket(batting) and Tennis (most sports to be fair but those particularly) so I'm surprised that people are surprised that Annabel was decent.

soccergirl

VIP Member
More insta content. I will say that Gio is putting on his absolute best Charming My Older Lady Partner Act this year. Guess it's muscle memory for him (and easier than Pretending to Get Along With My Gay (But Sadly Not Butch - Sarah James Did You Not Get My Memo?) Partner)

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
He didn't choose to be benched that year. Though he probably is missing home life and with Nikita clearly not going to get him his trophy, he might feel a little checked out.
Oh 😳 I thought he did. I’m sure Gemma said on one of her stories at the time it was his choice because he explained how tough Mia’s birth was for Gemma.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
There was one time on the Danish Strictly where a 31 year old dancer got together with her 18 year old celeb partner and they're still together 3 years on.

Thankfully doesn't seem to be the case here, doubt very much that Dianne would go there but the pair of them need to cool it with these attention seeking antics, they're literally giving the tabloids material.
Similar age gap to Vito and Arisa on italy DWTS, which lasted until he moved here for Strictly .

tichbourn

Saw the show live, thought Alfonso & Julianne did a good job overall but then again, the bar was very, very low after Tyrant Banks. All 3 judges seemed to be compensating for Len's absence and acting harsh with comments/scores.

It wasn't the most high ability cast, quite a lot of outright bad dances actually. There were 4, maybe 5 good ones. Think Jason Mraz will win, he can dance, is well known and has Daniella (DWTS version of Katya) as his partner.
I have Disney plus and cant see where to find DWTS. My daughter thinks its because we are in the UK 🤷‍♀️ Where can I watch it back?