Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louseylou

VIP Member
He certainly looked like he was laughing at them directly from the picture I saw, sort of trying to be clever but yeah maybe not then they probably used the long lens on her and bobby for more salacious reasons the press seem to be on one with them for sure.
Well, they were kinda laughing like "haha we're filming you filming us" type thing but it's not like he whipped his phone out just for that.

Yeah, I don't know what the story is with what happened the other day. I think part of the reason there's so much attention on Bobby is because of Jade. I sometimes wonder if Dianne ever wishes she got the older guy just so she'd have an easier series when it comes to social media and trolls etc.

Reactions: 1

Holmessk

VIP Member
Fleurs outfit was erm, interesting. There's a balance between flashing the flesh and being covered head to toe. Maybe it was a bit chilly in the studio 🤔

Sea

VIP Member
Already worried about Les and celeb Nikita, want them to stay in but their moves look poor on ITT.

That denim disaster will need to be disguised with gazillion sequins and crystals

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Aj was actually offered the role last October, so he was never in contention. I’ve no idea why he stepped down. I did note he didn’t offer any congratulations to AJ and Will when it was announced, unlike Davina and Emma.
I think this will be a case of ''Were never going to really know''................unless he says one day! :LOL:

Maccat123

VIP Member
I have Disney plus and cant see where to find DWTS. My daughter thinks its because we are in the UK 🤷‍♀️ Where can I watch it back?
I wish they let us watch it properly seeing as it airs on Disney there. I think you need a VPN to watch… i’m crap with technology so I just watch the dances on youtube 😭

diamondthunder

VIP Member

Her childhood had its passions, though, and she initially took to dancing when her mother gave her the option of riding lessons or ballet classes. “She said I couldn’t do both because we couldn’t afford it and that she’d much rather I do ballet because it was cheaper.” She didn’t feel like a natural dancer but she loved it and fantasised about performing at the Royal Opera House. She auditioned for Cats at around 17: “I went up for it about eight or nine times and I didn’t get it – which I’m quite pleased about because it would have taken me in a completely different direction.”

One day she injured herself badly while doing the splits and a drama teacher urged her to focus on acting instead. She attended a local drama school whose principal, John Gardiner, was an inspiration. She acted in one of his plays and found an agent while still a student.
According to LadyLav, and who would know better than her, Amanda did a lot of dance training as a child/teen and wanted to be a professional dancer till injury stopped her. So she clearly has the training, and the natural grace/rhythm, albeit many years ago.

It is notable that the closest thing to a duffer Gio has ever had is Richie, who was capable of doing a perfectly good quickstep. Even his older ladies have had dance backgrounds. He must have a hotline to Sarah James (helped by the fact Shirley clearly fancies him rotten)
Thanks for the info, I hadn't seen anyone mention that here or on DS!

Interesting choice to not mention it on the show (unless they do next week, I guess) I wonder if that'll come back to bite her in the bum later if some audience members assume she's not got previous dance experience and feel 'lied to' when they find out?

louseylou

VIP Member
I enjoyed that but there was something a bit off about her posture or something. Her shoulders seemed really high or something.