Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
I've got a fair few free votes, and yep, I will throw a couple to Les just for nostalgia and because it's Les. Also, the fact I'm looking forward to seeing his Samba more than I am Zara, Nikita, Jody and (sorry/not sorry) Angela S - none of which I've any investment in.

Reactions: 2

katesbess

VIP Member
She posted some epic dancing at her recent wedding. Dream contestant in the never going to happen category but would love to see
i feel oddly protective of her! even though i know she could handle her own brilliantly. i dont like the thought of the vitriol aimed at them sometimes online for no other reason than it brings knobbers joy to do so.

Reactions: 1

lizzolyn

VIP Member
I know, I'm just thinking of instances with celebs of a similar age to Bobby who had potential but ended up with a barrage of really vanilla, forgettable routines. I'd love to see Dianne really push him with technical, traditional choreography!! He shows quite good range on Eastenders so I think he could pull off more mature, serious routines too.
She's never had anyone a similar age to Bobby unless you count Joe who was 7 years older than him when he was on the show and even then TPTB infantilized him with a High School musical routine. I mean the dance on Saturday was joint second best in score and he's second in the strictly spoiler online poll so it seems it was enjoyed a lot by the public. I think he could pull off a more serious, mature routine too; it's just waiting to see if they get given the song and theme for that.

Sea

VIP Member
watching Fleur today, loathe to say- she's gone down the Manrara school of presenting instead of Rylan's.
Excited for tomorrow- mish mash different skill and personalities
---
I can’t work out whether fleur is pregnant.
Ha ha - she's playing us, tight or pregnant loose tops, confuse them!

Maccat123

VIP Member
Has Gorka ever really been into it with a non contender though? New baby or not. He's never been Gio with Richie levels of bad but I don't feel like he's a pro who can really make the most of the weaker contestants.
I would say Katie Piper and McGlynn were as bad as Richie to be fair. I’m not sure about Tameka Empson’s ability bc she went out so early and iirc she did look promising but that’s pretty much a 50/50 split of contenders vs non contenders.

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
I don't like the Charleston in general so I quite enjoy a more modern feeling one. That was really good.