Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member

Hard to decide what I agree with the most. Probably the bit about Tess.
I must have missed the part where, and I quote:

"the dancers who were doing the show only to conquer their crippling lack of self-confidence or in honour of their dear old mum".:rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 1

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
I was mistaken earlier - Pasquale has just announced he’s doing Italy DWTS. Not sure why he wasn’t included in the announcement yesterday online.

Reactions: 1

posy

VIP Member
It’s interesting as I think Dianne said she liked the fact that Bobby had no dance experience meant clean slate and easier in a way.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
I remember in either semi finals or finals night him saying that he wasn’t in a good place when he arrived at Strictly and his friendship with Fleur had saved him? Probably from the mess with Arisa.
I guess it took a toll on him.

How big is DWTS in Italy? Do they have to deal with gutter press over there as well?

lavendervase

VIP Member
I had a dream last night I was giving Gorka hair extensions so it could be cut in to a nice wee whiff a la Gorka and Alexandra…
I meant Quiff…not whiff…
---
I like Nikita too, the footage of her Charleston didn't look as bad as I expected but we'll see...
Where did you see this??
---
He really does look so much better with hair, perhaps your dream will manifest it?
I really hope so!!

Last edited:

Maccat123

VIP Member

I’ve noticed this before. I don’t think she has been friendly with any of his dance partners
Only Helen iirc but even then they weren’t *that* friendly from my memory