Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not slagging her off but the look she is pulling is very sour
Maybe not you, but 20 year old Bobby and Dianne who is over the top but seems genuine have been annihilated on here. The insults have been far worse than the others have received. For info Ellie and Vito are my faves so I’m not a raving Bobby and Dianne fan but it’s just felt a bit off 🤷‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So, the finalist stats for the pros updated:
  1. Giovanni - 4
  2. Gorka - 3
  3. Karen - 2
  4. Vito - 2
  5. Dianne - 2
  6. Nikita - 1
  7. Katya - 1
  8. Jowita - 1
  9. Johannes - 1
  10. Carlos - 1
  11. Amy - 1
  12. Kai - 0.5
  13. Nancy - 0
  14. Graziano - 0
  15. Nadiya - 0
  16. Luba - 0
  17. Neil - 0
  18. Lauren - 0
  19. Michelle - 0
The 0.5 for Kai 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like Mark was angling for a spot on next years show the way he was giving it laldy in his wee Cuban heels

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Craig babes you marked Bobby higher in both dances but you vote to put through Annabel? Interesting :unsure:

Reactions: 5
Has Bobby got more likeable over recent weeks or has Desperate Di been so annoying that she's made him seem more likeable by comparison? I was even thinking 'bless him' when he got emotional there. I'm still not voting for him though 😁 Ellie for the win for me.
no i liked him this week as well. He looked daper and I enjoyed his dance. Thought it was me still pissed form last night

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She really surprised me this week, she seemed genuinely so happy to just be there it with him. Their relationship sorta flew under the radar for me but now I can see there is such a warmth between them. It's beautiful to see. Johannes is a beautiful person inside and out 🩷🩷🩷
A beautiful beautiful man, and I love watching him dance. So graceful. I loved the way he named Annabel's family. He is such a sweetheart.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well I knew Bobby would go through when they announced Annabel in the bottom two. So its Desperate Di's second final and second fall at the last hurdle 🤭

Reactions: 7
Would love Layton to win but I think it’s unlikely so I don’t care if it is Ellie or Bobby. Just so very excited that Layton is the final.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has Bobby got more likeable over recent weeks or has Desperate Di been so annoying that she's made him seem more likeable by comparison? I was even thinking 'bless him' when he got emotional there. I'm still not voting for him though 😁 Ellie for the win for me.
I think he has started to work hard, and definitely seems more mature than Dianne by now. He also still doesn't mind whether or not he wins, imo. I think he was genuinely emotional there, listening to Annabel and Johannes.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Would love Layton to win but I think it’s unlikely so I don’t care if it is Ellie or Bobby. Just so very excited that Layton is the final.
same. i fully expect to be in LAYTON WAS ROBBED mode next weekend 🤣

tbh: i think we all know at this point that ellie is going to win. the momentum has been with her the whole time and rarely shifts - i’m just glad layton is there and also didn’t have to do half as many dance-offs on the way as i was worried he would.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Such an emotional last dance off 😢
Was hoping Annabel would sneak through to the final...but Bobby did dance better ...unfortunately 🙄 Johannes is such a sweetheart 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel like Mark was angling for a spot on next years show the way he was giving it laldy in his wee Cuban heels
Better him than Gazza Barlow, he'd make Will Mellor look like the very soul of modesty and restraint!

Mark would have to dance with Jowita, though, surely? He'd be face to tits with the other girls!

• Haha

Layton suffers from premature brolly evacuation, but Nikita NEVER goes off early
If anyone is interested, they’re rehearsing at Cecil Sharp House which is the home of the English Folk Song Society. It’s in Camden, just round the corner from where Noel Gallagher used to live.

Reactions: 4
Craig babes you marked Bobby higher in both dances but you vote to put through Annabel? Interesting :unsure:
He made a particular point of saying ‘.. on this dance only’ .. that is the way you should judge a dance oft.

• Heart
If anyone is interested, they’re rehearsing at Cecil Sharp House which is the home of the English Folk Song Society. It’s in Camden, just round the corner from where Noel Gallagher used to live.
Ahh that's so cool! Went to a craft thing there with some friends when I was living near London. A lovely cool place and they did great cakes!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.