Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldnt reply to the post about Dianne’s roots as the thread was locked - I wanted to say I just wish she would revert to her natural hair colour as it takes years off her
I reckon she's scared she won't stand out on her dancing alone if she loses the red hair.

Reactions: 14
I actually think Annabel came across much better this week. I like that she knew her salsa was crap and she could laugh at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
God I really feel for Annabel, I think these next couple of weeks are going to be incredibly tough on her, the combination of not having Strictly and spending every day with Johannes plus the first Christmas without her husband, what a shitter

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I know Dianne wants to get to the final ( and even win) for her dad but Strictly is meant to be about the celebrity and what I have seen on the show and you have posted here about her online presence it currently isn't. I just hope she can focus on Bobby in his final week.

Reactions: 19
bleeping hell even Bobby looked tearful then. What are they all going to be like next weekend? 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.