Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was about to post this when the thread closed, re who gets to be a novice and the show's storylines.

Dianne has pushed the NDB line with Bobby quite a bit (fairly) but the show has preferred his motherless boy storyline. As you say, they seem to have space for only one characteristic. Annabel = dead husband. It does seem that Vito was so appalled by Ellie's fitness when they met that he has imagined her as a 'blank slate' which I guess is a better description of her than a novice.

The Bury thing is mad - again, I think they've only room for one 'plucky northerner' while Ellie is 'girl-to-woman' and you can't be both. Reminds me of Layton's mum on Juliet's group saying that everyone in Bury would be voting for him and I thought 'even Ellie's mum and dad??' Maybe she forgot too!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
don't like bobby and diannes second dance. Hurray for skipping :D
---
if layton goes tonight its bollocks. Surely annabell has to go

Reactions: 4
I was about to post this when the thread closed, re who gets to be a novice and the show's storylines.

Dianne has pushed the NDB line with Bobby quite a bit (fairly) but the show has preferred his motherless boy storyline. As you say, they seem to have space for only one characteristic. Annabel = dead husband. It does seem that Vito was so appalled by Ellie's fitness when they met that he has imagined her as a 'blank slate' which I guess is a better description of her than a novice.

The Bury thing is mad - again, I think they've only room for one 'plucky northerner' while Ellie is 'girl-to-woman' and you can't be both. Reminds me of Layton's mum on Juliet's group saying that everyone in Bury would be voting for him and I thought 'even Ellie's mum and dad??' Maybe she forgot too!
Bit like AJ and John being from Blackburn and Wigan, AJ got the Lancashire Lass story that time.

Reactions: 10
I’m chuckling at the idea the show have no idea what to do with two people from Bury in one season 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Layton don't ever let the negativity and homophobic comments dull your sparkle because you are a fabulous person!🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Couldnt reply to the post about Dianne’s roots as the thread was locked - I wanted to say I just wish she would revert to her natural hair colour as it takes years off her

Reactions: 16
To be fair I did the classic “ballet, modern, tap” combo as a youngster that most girls in my era did if you “did dance” which I’m guessing is also what Ellie did and I can safely say it would provide me with practically nothing that I could use in strictly. Unless it was done at a very high level on a proper scheme, but I’m guessing it was more the local village hall in Bury on a Tuesday night vibe, especially given that she joined Corrie at 9 and I doubt had much time for dance as well as Corrie and school.

Reactions: 23
i would love the boys to win but this whole layton is a pro bollocks probably means they will spitefully vote for anabel. What is it with this country why can't we ever vote the right tit :D

Reactions: 7
Jeez if Bobby gets through tonight Dianne will screech, collapse on the floor, jump up, run around the stage punching the air then go back to Bobby while everyone stand there open mouthed! Then when Claudia interviews them she will be like 'well I knew we'd get through as we had the best dances of the night, no other contestant could drag their partner across floor like Bobby did' 🤭 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i would love the boys to win but this whole layton is a pro bollocks probably means they will spitefully vote for anabel. What is it with this country why can't we ever vote the right tit :D
Perfectly demonstrated by the face that Nigel Farage is one of the I’m a celebrity finalists.

Reactions: 9
Perfectly demonstrated by the face that Nigel Farage is one of the I’m a celebrity finalists.
and anytime someone has something (not slating anyone) adhd, autism, is different in anyway they seem to win everyhting. Rose was great on strictly but she probabl wouldn't have got as may votes if she wasn't deaf. I don't care if that makes me sound heartless

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.