Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I really feel for Annabel, I think these next couple of weeks are going to be incredibly tough on her, the combination of not having Strictly and spending every day with Johannes plus the first Christmas without her husband, what a shitter
I was thinking that. It's going to be a major come down not having practice and the competion to focus on. I hope she'll be OK.

Reactions: 19
They seem to genuinely adore each other, that's the main reason I'd have preferred them in the final, it was nice to see a real friendship, although they had got a bit samey, it was lovely to watch them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I actually think Annabel came across much better this week. I like that she knew her salsa was crap and she could laugh at it.
She really surprised me this week, she seemed genuinely so happy to just be there it with him. Their relationship sorta flew under the radar for me but now I can see there is such a warmth between them. It's beautiful to see. Johannes is a beautiful person inside and out 🩷🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Annabel's sob story is the only one I will tolerate this year, I'm really glad she was able to have such a healing experience. Even if I didn't care for her much as a dancer, hopefully she will stay friends with Johannes for a long time.

Reactions: 31
So, the finalist stats for the pros updated:
  1. Giovanni - 4
  2. Gorka - 3
  3. Karen - 2
  4. Vito - 2
  5. Dianne - 2
  6. Nikita - 1
  7. Katya - 1
  8. Jowita - 1
  9. Johannes - 1
  10. Carlos - 1
  11. Amy - 1
  12. Kai - 0.5
  13. Nancy - 0
  14. Graziano - 0
  15. Nadiya - 0
  16. Luba - 0
  17. Neil - 0
  18. Lauren - 0
  19. Michelle - 0

Reactions: 7
I'm not an Annabel fan, but that was a nice exit. Get thee to a spa pronto, Johannes!

Reactions: 22
God I really feel for Annabel, I think these next couple of weeks are going to be incredibly tough on her, the combination of not having Strictly and spending every day with Johannes plus the first Christmas without her husband, what a shitter
If you dont get to the final, this week is really the best one to go out on though … you’re still part of the show, still needed for the end of show group dance training, still there on Friday and Saturday, you get your own Proper ITT exit interview and don’t have to do a show dance and shine up a couple of others all while being on the final promo trail.

Reactions: 32
Well that was totes emosh! Hope they can have some fun this week but with 3 dances, probably not 😢 NIKITA IS IN THE FINAL!

Reactions: 14
In a totally unrelated question, why does a grown woman address another woman as 'baby girl' ?
I accidentally saw a bit of Survivor.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has Bobby got more likeable over recent weeks or has Desperate Di been so annoying that she's made him seem more likeable by comparison? I was even thinking 'bless him' when he got emotional there. I'm still not voting for him though 😁 Ellie for the win for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.