Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tuned out after Nigel got injured but I’m going to vote in the final for Layton and Ellie I don’t want Bobby to win.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Surely Bobby & Diane will know they haven’t got a chance of winning it? I do think Ellie will win and I don’t mind that. But I’ve enjoyed Nikita & Layton’s partnership.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Surely Bobby & Diane will know they haven’t got a chance of winning it? I do think Ellie will win and I don’t mind that. But I’ve enjoyed Nikita & Layton’s partnership.
ellie has it in the bag imo - and i don’t begrudge her that at all.

if layton and nikita do the AT and their QS (or CCC) with a nikita showdance, then that’s one of the strongest final lineup of routines in a while 👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 20
I think Ellie deserves to win, I have enjoyed all her dances this season. She's done so well!!

I am satisfied that Layton has made it the final. It is what I wanted and I am looking forward to seeing what him and Nikita bring to the final next week and I won't be disappointed if he won tbh either.

I think Bobby should be proud of himself for how far he's come!!

Reactions: 33
Can we start a campaign to stop this last night/Saturday night b*ll*cks next year ? It REALLY annoys me ! 👿
I can’t believe that after all these years and the whole world knows it’s taped on the Saturday why they just don’t change it. It’s shite.

Reactions: 13
I don’t mind Bobby (not a fan of Diane). I do think the BBC will have him lined up for one of their documentaries and his will probably be about losing a parent.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If you dont get to the final, this week is really the best one to go out on though … you’re still part of the show, still needed for the end of show group dance training, still there on Friday and Saturday, you get your own Proper ITT exit interview and don’t have to do a show dance and shine up a couple of others all while being on the final promo trail.
I completely agree. Going out in the semi-final is ideal: you’ve had the full Strictly experience (bar the showdance), you don’t have the stress of prepping for the final, but you still you get to be in the final anyway, with no pressure at all and just having a massive laugh with everyone else. And you’ve got all week free to do your Christmas shopping. Perfect.

It’s not as if winning really makes any sort of difference in the grand scheme of things anyway. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I completely agree. Going out in the semi-final is ideal: you’ve had the full Strictly experience (bar the showdance), you don’t have the stress of prepping for the final, but you still you get to be in the final anyway, with no pressure at all and just having a massive laugh with everyone else. And you’ve got all week free to do your Christmas shopping. Perfect.

It’s not as if winning really makes any sort of difference in the grand scheme of things anyway. 🤷‍♀️
I wonder sometimes what the finalists think. They celebrate in the moment and probably are delighted that they've made it, but I wonder if the thought of "f*ck, 3 dances to do this week, I'm so ready to be done" goes through their minds once the euphoria wears off.

Reactions: 20
w
So, the finalist stats for the pros updated:
  1. Giovanni - 4
  2. Gorka - 3
  3. Karen - 2
  4. Vito - 2
  5. Dianne - 2
  6. Nikita - 1
  7. Katya - 1
  8. Jowita - 1
  9. Johannes - 1
  10. Carlos - 1
  11. Amy - 1
  12. Kai - 0.5
  13. Nancy - 0
  14. Graziano - 0
  15. Nadiya - 0
  16. Luba - 0
  17. Neil - 0
  18. Lauren - 0
  19. Michelle - 0
Looking at that list Graziano is due a contender.
Vito getting to two finals in a row in 2 years is impressive, he must be relieved to get to the final this year without any DO!
I hope Katya and Jowita both get contenders next year.

Reactions: 14
I hope Annabels family are looking after her this week. She's spent the last 3-4 months in a bubble and a constant counsellor on hand in the lovely jojo. To go home to potentially empty days is going to be hard on top of the first Christmas without her husband coming up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I want Nikita and Layton to win but I think Ellie and Vito will. Even though they're boring.

Last edited:
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone so utterly devastated as Johannes in that final dance 😭😭😭😭😭😭 he couldn’t even lift his head from Annabelle’s shoulder 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone so utterly devastated as Johannes in that final dance 😭😭😭😭😭😭 he couldn’t even lift his head from Annabelle’s shoulder 💔
i was 😭😭 he seems such a lovely person.

and, because i’m already emotional, your icon and username has also set me off 🤣😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.