Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would want to be part of the final dance with the other celebs. The finalists miss out on this!

Reactions: 3
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone so utterly devastated as Johannes in that final dance 😭😭😭😭😭😭 he couldn’t even lift his head from Annabelle’s shoulder 💔
He did a full Nancy (now realising how that sounds!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On catch up here. Thoughts so far:

When Ellie was going through "You're the best..." to Vito my husband shouted "And you're the best sex I've ever had" - got a punch off me.

Mark Owen looks like someone who needs his hard drive checked with that outfit and facial hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just catching up with the the results show - husband took one look at Ellie and Vito and is questioning how the hell I can’t see that they’re shagging 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dianne's fake-tear-wipe made me think of Matt Hancock 🤣

I thought Annabel was very gracious, and her saying that dancing with Johannes gave her a reason to get up in the morning made me cry 😭 I noticed that Claudia kept wiping her eyes at the end and that everyone looked really emotional, except for Craig who was singing and dancing along to the music 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A beautiful beautiful man, and I love watching him dance. So graceful. I loved the way he named Annabel's family. He is such a sweetheart.
Johannes is such a beautiful soul, love his elegance and grace - I'm always scared it's his last Strictly. Don't go Johannes!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm late to the party but omg Dianne's face waiting for the decision, looks like a bulldog licking piss off a stinging nettle!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Of course, Ellie winning is a forgone conclusion. But I really want to see this kind of energy from Nikita regardless.

20231210_212437.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone so utterly devastated as Johannes in that final dance 😭😭😭😭😭😭 he couldn’t even lift his head from Annabelle’s shoulder 💔
I think it's all been very very intense.
Obviously they did have a lovely partnership, but because of her bereavement, it's been more intense than most.

I ❤ Johannes!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There is some agenda going on.

The judges are just mean spirited. They have been against Nigel all series. When Motsi said that 'mistakes didn't matter' last night, glad I was sitting down as they SO did matter when Nigel made a teeny error in his brilliant story telling dances with Katya.

The couldn't even bring themselves to mention him as a highlight, choosing Krishnan in week 1 when Nigel and Katya did their Paso. Considering he was a quarter finalist they skirted round it mentioning anyone but Nigel.

They are a disgraceful set of judges. This isn't some light entertainment show on a saturday night, it is more brutal than that, if you are a celeb taking part with whom they have some ridiculous reason why they choose to mentally pulverise.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There is some agenda going on.
I'm leaning more to thinking they've just held this year's ringers to a higher standard than previously. They expect more of Layton and Nigel due to their past dancing and performing, so they are more disappointed and critical of them for making mistakes (Nigel forgetting steps; Layton forgetting his form) than they are for those with less experience with dancing and performing.

Reactions: 12
This series feels like it's gone on for forever. I think some changes need to be made as it's starting to feel very formulaic, even down to the judges comments.

Reactions: 10
Pleased with results in that Ellie and Layton needed to be in the final.

Bobby and Annabel - I will remain a new fan of Annabel and i truly wish her and her family a quick healing time. Bobby's personality and attitude to dancing improved and he was a true gentleman for the DO

Johannes I love him but it's not about him. Dianne is awful and doesn't deserve to be in the final, but I have to be fair and say it's not about her (I will cattily comment on her botox arched eyebrow, was distracting and suited the evil narrative 🤨😂).
Ellie seemed resigned to second place against Layton in the final.
Take that - cringey buble style song (but I liked Mark Tache Owen leaving Shirley hanging)

Pro dance - ball room finally!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This series feels like it's gone on for forever. I think some changes need to be made as it's starting to feel very formulaic, even down to the judges comments.
They need to shake up the judging panel and they need to look at having a continuity of critique. Their scores are all over the place, they praise people and then give them dire scores, over score people because they personally fan girl them and then pick apart tiny mistakes for one person and ignore all for the next. It makes no sense and is frustrating to watch.

Craig is the only decent judge on the panel.

Reactions: 15
Am I the only one who doesn't want it to change? I love how long it is tbh, it's what I need on these autumn weekends. The only thing I'd change is scrapping the Sunday results and just make it all one show on Saturday.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.