Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m liking the conversation between the pros slot. Could do more of these for me

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Fleur is trolling us now. Her suit tonight is ridiculous 😳
If she is preggers she could have worn some awesome outfits as she looks great! Totes her perogative to announce whatever, whenever she feels like it 😊

Reactions: 5
The need to have to prove it though or getting her boyfriend in on it
Its all a bit lame .
Imagine if Katya had spent so much time defending herself and Nigel's mistakes, popping up all over Facebook groups and comment threads unwarranted. She never would because Katya understands the boundaries of her job.

Dianne needs a talking to about her behaviour - it's making her look unprofessional and even Bobby looks embarrassed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Aw, was listening to a podcast earlier, and the guest mentioned he'd written a play that, our first boot, Les Dennis had a role in a few years ago. He said Les was literally the nicest man he'd ever met in his entire life. Another guest agreed, he was indeed, the nicest man he'd ever met also.

I then came across these tweets Les made. What a top bloke 🥰

View attachment 2611741

View attachment 2611744
Aw what a dote 🩷🩷🩷🩷 love this!!

Reactions: 6
Catching up on earlier, I'm 50/50 on whether or not Craig would go. I can see the appeal in making the 20th anniversary series his last and retiring at 60, it makes sense, but I think it's more because he seems a bit dissatisfied with where the show has went (rather like some of us). Perhaps a change of direction and a generous pay packet will keep him in the game?

He has annoyed me a little bit with not getting his 10 out for Layton when deserved, but I do think the show would struggle a lot without him. And NO to Gio.

I hope Shirley follows through on her yearly promise to quit and does it this time. It's painful to watch her now. They shouldn't be short of options.
I just miss Darcy, she brought such a warmth to the show and always looked so beautiful.

Reactions: 16
I am going to, for once, criticise Vito (gasp!) I can't imagine they were forced to do a CCC in the semi-final so he could have chosen Tango. And a Dua Lipa CC sounds like Ellie's choice which he should have Vito-d in favour of something more sophisticated to show her journey to a beautiful butterfly (and I like Dua Lipa!).

I genuinely don’t believe the pros get the choice. Once upon a time maybe, but certainly not nowadays.

Nigel & Katya were as candid as they dared to be about the lack of choice in their ironically named ‘couples choice’, so I can’t see Vito being allowed to veto the CCC. And who knows if Dua Lipa was actually Ellie’s choice at all? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the pro's see a lot more than we see especially in the DM's. All of them use social media and make posts and comments about when their celebs do a good job or a make a mistake and of course get asked about it on ITT. I don't see anyone being embarrassed. Nothing that any pro has posted has been anything other that what I've seen any pro post on twitter, FB, or on instagram over the years. I guess if people have interest in what someone has to say they are going to look it up if it interests them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just saw this; oh god he Mystic Meg'd himself! :eek:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Jeff is now a life coach 🤢 who follows and maybe teaches neuro linguistics programming. It’s an approach that isn’t recognised by psychologists or has any scientific evidence behind it. It’s liked upon as a money making scheme. They’re an odd lot!
Well, it’s not like he has a massive amount of talent or skill to segue into other forms of employment.

Imagine paying for ‘life advice’ from someone who shagged Jade Goody. 🫤
---
In case you're wondering what calibre of people are voting for Bobby:

View attachment 2611465
This is INCREDIBLE! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't remember but I don't think John & Johannes or AJ & Kai made a massive stink defending their salsageddon lifts going wrong? They took it with good humour but Tryanne really seems to think she'll be taken round the back and shot for getting something wrong.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.