Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like her, but I think we can all agree that karen has completely checked out now
i like her too but i don’t think she’s ever looked fully engaged in strictly tbh (expect for the years she had charles, chris and jamie) and absolutely agree she’s checked out now. she really let eddie down this year.

Reactions: 14
Corrr I'd love to see Nigel in the zone and super pumped up 😏
I'd also like to see him dripping wet in a hot shower after exiting my bed but that's a different bit of news that I just made up .
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He is so fit and slim for a 50 year old. I think he has improved with age, or rather he doesn't look much older than he did 20 years ago. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i like her too but i don’t think she’s ever looked fully engaged in strictly tbh (expect for the years she had charles, chris and jamie) and absolutely agree she’s checked out now. she really let eddie down this year.
I agree, she looked like she couldn't be bothered even trying, with him.

And when they were eliminated, she was on ITT, beaming as if it was the best thing ever, to be out. She had barely raised a smile during the weeks they were in. I know she had personal stuff hanging over her but she was positively giddy by comparison, on ITT.

Reactions: 8
I guess the experience with Jayde was the nail in Karen's coffin as far as investing in the show goes, and after all of that, she can't really be bothered now.

Reactions: 5
There are a few pros that need to go.

Karen definitely not bothered any more,
Dianne is a useless choreographer,
Gio cannot be bothered,
Michelle has not featured much bit like Cameron,
Gorka looks like it is all half hearted,
Nadiya is lovely dancing with the pros not sure about her teaching and connection with her celeb.

Reactions: 19
I guess the experience with Jayde was the nail in Karen's coffin as far as investing in the show goes, and after all of that, she can't really be bothered now.
She reminds me of some teachers that I came across early in my career and occasionally still do who cut corners, do what they’ve always done and don’t try and make learning targeted and fun. Time for her to stop taking the cheques if her attitude is that’s what I used to do in the early years but now I check any old tit together on a Monday morning

• Heart
Reactions: 7
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He is so fit and slim for a 50 year old. I think he has improved with age, or rather he doesn't look much older than he did 20 years ago. 😘
Well we know he's always worked out we've all seen the pics of him lifting 👀 His neck, chest, arms and hands are just everything 😅
Thank god we got the Paso and Rumba because knowing we'll never see his Argentine Tango is to much right now .

• Heart
  • Sad
It really felt like grabbing anyone who was about to talk. With the best will in the world Luba doesn’t have much experience of choreography for celebs. She’s only had a few partners and they were usually out quick. Karen just can’t be arsed can she?!
She’s been assistant choreo for years on Strictly

as we've said before, the newer pros need to be given a chance

I'd completely forgotten about cameron. michelle's barely there. I can't tell you a thing about nancy apart from "daddy's fine!"

we've seen what can happen with newer, younger pros like vito and my husband baby nikita when they're given a chance

as we've said before, the newer pros need to be given a chance

I'd completely forgotten about cameron. michelle's barely there. I can't tell you a thing about nancy apart from "daddy's fine!"

we've seen what can happen with newer, younger pros like vito and my husband baby nikita when they're given a chance
I don't think it's a great reflection on Nancy that she's had two semi-finalists and has still blended into the background. For all that Nikita has had a great year, he'd already proven himself with non contender partners like Tilly & Ellie, Layton is merely his chance to go full throttle.

Cameron shouldn't have been hired period, I don't think there was even any need to give chances there. Wrong fit for this show.

That’s just sparked off a vague memory for those who have been watching for yonks. Does anyone else remember some sort of major falling out with Ola and Karen? Can’t remember the details
This was hilarious.

At the time, the Jordans weren’t very impressed by the ‘Clifton takeover’ of Strictly (them and pretty much the rest of the nation), so I’d guess there were some tensions simmering away.

The bit I was most amused by was Karen, who was arguably the weakest pro at the time (and at many other times since), having the front to call Ola ‘a crap dancer’ 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t really understand the tabloids making out like Nigel is some kind of lothario diva. He’s quite clearly a boring middle aged family man (not an insult btw).

Reactions: 25
Well we know he's always worked out we've all seen the pics of him lifting 👀 His neck, chest, arms and hands are just everything 😅
Thank god we got the Paso and Rumba because knowing we'll never see his Argentine Tango is to much right now .
Direct me to the pictures of him lifting please.

What have I missed? 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t really understand the tabloids making out like Nigel is some kind of lothario diva. He’s quite clearly a boring middle aged family man (not an insult btw).
He definitely throws a tantrum if the garden centre loses his water feature order

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Random but I was reading an article about how Kate Middleton took the kids to the studio rehearsals on Friday and they got to watch and “score” Nigel and Katya which means Charlotte and Louis are the only ones who have seen that Charleston and tbh they may have palaces and Crown Jewels at their disposal but I’m now eternally jealous of that….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
From you , shall take that as a huge compliment. :ROFLMAO:

He's not boring at all. He is a middle aged family man who is perfect husband material.

I can quote a line from Eastenders when he was Dennis.

"I won't bore you, I will be better for you than all of them"

That was from their 'finest hour' as Sharon called it. ;)

I am a Nigel nerd and cannot help it. I may need therapy after all this!! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Random but I was reading an article about how Kate Middleton took the kids to the studio rehearsals on Friday and they got to watch and “score” Nigel and Katya which means Charlotte and Louis are the only ones who have seen that Charleston and tbh they may have palaces and Crown Jewels at their disposal but I’m now eternally jealous of that….
Remember when Charles and Camilla were going to host an episode in Buckingham Palace (allegedly)? Still hope it happens tbh, I'll never say a bad word about the Mail again... 😅 🎉

the People's Palace. Make it happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.