Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw Nigel. Sad for him. I'm glad he feels like the experience was so special for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wished they’d given more time to the interview with Katya and Nigel. Felt really rushed at the end

Reactions: 15
Feel like the show is teasing us by putting Annabel and Bobby in the eliminated/saved couple spots on ITT. What could have been!

Reactions: 4
Every so often, a Strictly partnership comes along that truly feels like a partnership rather than just a student and teacher. I felt that with Danny and Oti and I felt it with Nigel and Katya. They were a little bit of magic ❤

And Nigel getting teary and talking about not being able to imagine having done the show with anybody else was so lovely. Often I feel like the “friends for life” comment is an empty platitude but you get the feeling that Nigel and Katya will stay in each other’s lives in one way or another for a long time to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is a really interesting segment on how the pros choreograph.
---
Oooooo not to make it about yourself
It really felt like grabbing anyone who was about to talk. With the best will in the world Luba doesn’t have much experience of choreography for celebs. She’s only had a few partners and they were usually out quick. Karen just can’t be arsed can she?!

Reactions: 4
It really felt like grabbing anyone who was about to talk. With the best will in the world Luba doesn’t have much experience of choreography for celebs. She’s only had a few partners and they were usually out quick. Karen just can’t be arsed can she?!
Says straight out she just turned up on Monday and put something together before Eddie got in - it showed!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It seems so unbelievable! Ola as a poor defenceless victim and Karen, who seems like quite a hippy chick surrounded by rescue dogs, being a Mean Girl. And Pasha doing anything other than grinning inanely too 😂
I dunno, she was married to Kevin from Grimsby, I can see Karen being a mean girl when she wants to be

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know I'm reaching a lot here but what I would give for Janette to bog off ITT and for Nigel to get the co presenting job I think he'd be great fun with a hint of snark he knows his stuff too 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Says straight out she just turned up on Monday and put something together before Eddie got in - it showed!
Especially given Edie wasn’t a dancer and they were saying about how much difference that made. Imagine your first session learning a completely alien dance being chopped and changed and bits taken in and out. Unfair on the celeb

Reactions: 12
I know I'm reaching a lot here but what I would give for Janette to bog off ITT and for Nigel to get the co presenting job I think he'd be great fun with a hint of snark he knows his stuff too 🙏
And his voice, I love his voice. If only...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Every so often, a Strictly partnership comes along that truly feels like a partnership rather than just a student and teacher. I felt that with Danny and Oti and I felt it with Nigel and Katya. They were a little bit of magic ❤

And Nigel getting teary and talking about not being able to imagine having done the show with anybody else was so lovely. Often I feel like the “friends for life” comment is an empty platitude but you get the feeling that Nigel and Katya will stay in each other’s lives in one way or another for a long time to come.

Nigel's injury must have got worse overnight.

They really did dance and fit together perfectly. I was banging on about it on here begging that he got Katya as his partner, as I thought she would be able to give him the best Strictly experience. So it happened, shame it has ended too soon.

For me they would have been wonderful winners, they did have a very very bumpy 'journey', the main hump being the lady captain judge and her subordinates continually berating them for minor errors in comparison to their other judging.

Main thing is that they seem fine tonight, sad but fine. Nigel getting some well earned tlc from his family. 🥰♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I have never been a great fan of Katya - she is technically very proficient but I always feel her personality needs a bit of fine tuning..........and what was she wearing tonight? I felt it was not the best choice for a programme at 6.30pm.

Reactions: 1
I do like her, but I think we can all agree that karen has completely checked out now

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.