Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw you can see what a lovely friendship Angela and Carlos have. So sorry to lose her instead of Annabel.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand why people get arsey about Shirley’s choice when it has no affect on the result - apart from hating someone for the sake of it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I guess Angela couldn’t really compete with a dead mum and husband. 😴

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sad we won't get to see some Irish dancing from Ange. STOP VOTING FOR ANNABEL GBP.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I was a celebrity on Strictly, I'd be an inconsolable wreck at being eliminated and I would have to literally be dragged off the dance floor because I would not be able to deal with it being over.

(Oh god, am I Dianne?)
I would need to be physically crowbarred off Gorka, even if he wasn't my pro partner

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Although perhaps the less said about I Can’t Sing…. 😅🤣
I thought I Can't Sing was really good and if it had run longer I'd have seen it again 🤣, not just cos it was Nigel (the only reason I booked a ticket) but cos it was actually funny and entertaining. Such a shame it ended early.

Can't say I'm sad about Angela going (I called her forgettable Angela), but I'd rather it was Bobby or Annabel 🙈.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If I was a celebrity on Strictly, I'd be an inconsolable wreck at being eliminated and I would have to literally be dragged off the dance floor because I would not be able to deal with it being over.

(Oh god, am I Dianne?)
Tom, is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Glad Layton and Nikita through but sad to see Angela S go this week. Thought the AT she did for Blackpool week was brill.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why people get arsey about Shirley’s choice when it has no affect on the result - apart from hating someone for the sake of it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I guess Angela couldn’t really compete with a dead mum and husband. 😴
First of all, I don't hate Shirley or anyone on Strictly. It's just a TV show after all. I just think Layton was the better dancer there and three of the judges agreed. Yet the expression on her face and her comment just then was along the lines of "well, you're all wrong, Layton sucked" while looking arsey.

It just felt like she wanted to be difficult perhaps out of a dislike for Layton rather than genuinely having a different opinion from her fellow judges. Just my view, though.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.